First stay at Beach Club - room location preference?

ThunderRebel

Original Poster
My husband and I are heading to WDW for the Food and Wine Festival next month. We've stayed at Boardwalk, but wanted to give Beach Club a try. For those who've stayed at Beach Club, what do you recommend for a room preference? We won't be spending any time at the pools, but want easy access to Epcot walkway and the bus stop to other parks.

surfsupdon

Request a full balcony near Epcot.

All rooms are quite close to Epcot, but there is a wing that is very close, with its own gate entrance.

SeaCastle

Request a full balcony near Epcot.

All rooms are quite close to Epcot, but there is a wing that is very close, with its own gate entrance.

Do the balconies and rooms facing EPCOT get traffic noise from EPCOT Resorts Boulevard? I remember hearing it from the Boardwalk rooms facing that street but can't remember if it affects the Beach Club and Villas as well.

EPCOT access and the buses are on opposite sides of the hotel across the bridge so you can't really go wrong with room location. We've stayed at ground-floor and upper level rooms at BC and found both to be very nice; you can grab a few of the boats on the lake and the Boardwalk if you're higher up, and the ground floor rooms are still fairly private and shady. My preference would probably be in the wing by the quiet pool with a room facing the lagoon; it's closest to EPCOT and the lake but certainly more quiet.

Think Tink

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Request a full balcony near EPCOT. Not only for the easy into International Gateway, but the lights to Stormalong Bay can be annoying at night if you like to sleep in the dark since.

Weather_Lady

The DVC wing that faces EPCOT tends to have more vehicle noise than the regular resort wing.

You're right! We stayed in an east-facing DVC studio on the third floor last May (facing toward a road -- Villa 344 or thereabouts), and the traffic noise was absolutely HORRENDOUS. We couldn't use the balcony for our usual morning cup of coffee, as it was impossible to converse at any level below a scream, and traffic was flying by continuously all day and into the night. That road veers away from the resort south of the DVC portion, so the OP shouldn't have to worry about it.

OP, you might want to take a look at touringplans' "Room Finder" tool, which allows you assess some of the pros and cons of various rooms at the Beach Club. https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps/disneys-beach-club-resort

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom