fireworks

crf815

Original Poster
Does tinkerbell still fly in the MK fireworks? If she does, what is the best spot to see her from?

HakunaMatata89

image.jpg

She flew over tonight, I had a good view from the outdoor patio seeing as she lands about 70 yards away

Disneysea05

In the Parks
Yes
I've often wondered why she hasn't been updated to look like she does in the movies. She looks like she's covered in christmas lights. I guess for a pixie dust effect?

Bairstow

If you don't care about seeing Tinkerbell, the bridge to Be Our Guest is an amazing viewing location. This is as close as you can get to the main launch area, and framed by the tiny "beast" castle on top of the restaurant the fireworks look HUGE. Now that I think about it, this is probably intentional. Since most people haven't discovered this area yet, it's not terribly crowded and if you get a little closer to the carousel you can usually find some place to sit before the show starts. The only real downside is that you'll be facing away from the fireworks launched from Cinderella's castle itself, but if you turn around you can usually see most of them, surrounding you on both sides with explosions. Not only that, but being north of the hub after the show puts you in a good position to immediately pick up a ride on Mansion, Mine Train, or Pan if you missed it earlier in the day, assuming the park stays open for another hour after the show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom