Fireworks Testing at the MK

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Original Poster
Being reported by others. Thoughts?

"Guests located at Disney resorts located around the Seven Seas Lagoon (Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, Disney’s Contemporary Resort) and Bay Lake (Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground) are advised that overnight entertainment tests will take place inside the Magic Kingdom Park from a few hours after park close until park open on October 21, October 25-28, and November 1-4.

On the aforementioned dates, fireworks, audio, projection, and lighting will be tested and may be visible (or audible) from the surrounding resorts."

Bacon

Being reported by others. Thoughts?

"Guests located at Disney resorts located around the Seven Seas Lagoon (Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, Disney’s Contemporary Resort) and Bay Lake (Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground) are advised that overnight entertainment tests will take place inside the Magic Kingdom Park from a few hours after park close until park open on October 21, October 25-28, and November 1-4.

On the aforementioned dates, fireworks, audio, projection, and lighting will be tested and may be visible (or audible) from the surrounding resorts."
Audio? Someone film this and see whats up

Disney Analyst

Doesn't the pyro stay the same for each version of the stage show? It's also just low level castle pyro, I do not think they need to warn guests about that. It isn't loud, and lasts about 10 seconds. Don't they only warn guests if they are doing high altitude launches?

Tom

Beta Return
Most likely test and adjust for the Christmas fireworks. Even if it's a repeat show, they have to re-check the launch tube angles, sizes, and music and effects synchronization.

flyerjab

The interesting thing is that the site that shall not be named put up a story about WDW testing a brand new night time fireworks show for the MK today. I would say that was up for about a whopping 10 minutes before they realized that they were incorrect and took it down.

My wife saw it and told me about the post. We both clicked back so I could see it and presto! It was gone. At least they had the temerity to retract it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom