Fireworks Dessert Party Question

Richards070712

Original Poster
I booked this for my wife and I for our January trip, but we have decided to take our one year old son with us. I called to see if I needed to add him to the Dessert Party, and they said yes, but were not able to modify the reservation due to it being sold out. She suggested checking back every so often and seeing if there was a cancellation.

My question: If there are no cancellations, will they turn us away with a one year old since we only had 2 adults listed? Do I need to just cancel? What would you do?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I would keep my reservation and keep checking back. Or see if you can talk to a manager on your next call, maybe they would be able to modify it especially since your son wouldn't be eating much at one years old. Or maybe leave your son with a Disney caregiver. I googled Disney kids clubs and found this: http://www.wdwinfo.com/Just_for_kids/childcare.htm

There is a kids night out option for children your son's age.

ToTBellHop

I walkways thought kids under a certain age were free.
They are, but they still need to be counted.

They might turn the OP away, but it depends on which table they have. If it is a 2-top, it can't hold 3. If it is a 4-top, everything will be fine.

Are there 2-tops at the dessert party?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
They are, but they still need to be counted.

They might turn the OP away, but it depends on which table they have. If it is a 2-top, it can't hold 3. If it is a 4-top, everything will be fine.

Are there 2-tops at the dessert party?

There are 2 top tables at the dessert party. My husband and I sat at one. It seems as if most of the 2 tops are at the front by the railing, at they were while we were there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom