Finding Dory

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
That story involves an ocean sanctuary facility where wounded animals are treated and re-released into the wild. DeGeneres was joined on stage by two stars of Modern Family who are voicing sea creatures in Finding Dory: Ed O’Neill, who plays Hank the Octopus (who is actually a septapus because he’s missing a leg) and Ty Burrell, who plays a white beluga whale who thinks he has a head injury (even though every member of his species has that huge lump on their heads). Kaitlin Olson, of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, plays a whale shark named Destiny–whose frightened fellow fish won’t let her forget the “shark” part.

http://twitter.com/Disney/status/632352384539213825/photo/1

The filmmakers presented a new clip from the upcoming film featuring Dory being resuscitated after what appears to be a fainting spell. She is troubled, remembering something—but what? Marlin (voiced by Albert Brooks) tells her, “Why don’t we sleep on it? We’ll talk about it in the morning.” Then we see her tucked away under some coral at night, murmuring in her sleep: “Don’t cry, Mommy, don’t cry. Oh no…” Nemo wakes and finds Dory sleep-swimming, stuck against another stem of coral, muttering about, “The jewel of Monterey, California.” Nemo and his father nudge her back to her resting spot, but Dory is still vexed in the morning. “I don’t remember what I remembered, but I remembered that I remembered something,” Dory says.

“Dory’s instincts are telling her to go home,” Nemo tells his father. As she stares into the blue void of the ocean, it hits Dory: “My Mom, my Dad. I have a family. They don’t know where I am!” She knows she needs to get to Monterey, but California’s all the way across the ocean. Marlin is obstinate, even though he previously went on a death-defying quest. “The only way to travel in the first place is so you don’t have to travel ever again,” Marlin says. “All I know is that I miss them. I really, really miss them,” Dory says. “Do you know what that feels like?” Marlin looks at Nemo. He sighs. He knows. “Dad, you can get us all the way across the ocean, right?” Nemo asks. Marlin sighs again. “No,” he says. “But I know a guy.”
More here
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/08/14/ellen-degeneres-touts-finding-dory-disneys-d23-expo

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
Poster -

Finding-Dory-poster-700x1038.jpg

Brer Panther

I'm guessing it'll either be Crush or Nigel. And since John Ratzenberg is PIXAR's Good Luck Charm, I'm sure the Moonfish will appear at one point.

Disneyfanman

Me too. We can hope for a Toy Story level of quality and imagination, but I suspect we will all be happy with something that feels like Monster's University. I have a lot of faith in Pixar.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster

Jahona

That last trailer looks good. I just hope we don't have to much of a repetition of the first movie. It looks like Dory found her way into an aquarium. I hope Marlin doesn't swim across the ocean to find her.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom