Finally!! May 10-19

Danno0209

Original Poster
Finally making my way back for a much needed long trip!! I can hardly contain my excitement as its been too long!

A little about me...my name is Dan. And I'm addicted to Disney. We used to go the Disney world every year from age 5 to 15, multiple times some years, but it became more sporadic after the parents divorce and limited to short trips, the last one being only 4 days of trying to cram everything in almost 3 years ago. All together I've been 25-30 times in my 32 years. We've stayed at fort wilderness campground way back when, every all star, pop, CBR, POR, POFQ, Boardwalk, offsite a few times, and rented a house one year. After my first trip to Disneyland in January I knew I had to get back to the World asap!
So in May I will be taking my brother and his girlfriend along and they are very excited as well (yay for being the third wheel! Lol) We will be staying at POR in a royal guest room.

Anyway, I'm a newbie here but I've really enjoyed and used a lot of your tips for my planning! Who else will be there around that time? I know we used to always go beginning of May and experienced low to moderate crowds and good weather, is this still the case?

Last edited:

Stellajack

Premium Member
May 11-May 18, 2016. DH and me...a makeup trip from last May when our trip was cut short due to a family emergency. We are SO looking forward to it again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom