Trip Report Finally Married In Disney World - 12 Day Trip Report!

So after being present and reading so much on these forums for so long I've finally decided to post something! And what a better first post than our Disney World Wedding Trip Report!

Cast: DH and DW (myself)

Dates: May 25th ~ June 5th 2014

Wedding Date: May 26th 2014

This would be our first trip staying on-site (for part of our trip) and first time using the MyMagic+, FastPass+ and MyDisneyExperience.

Resort: Animal Kingdom Villas Kidani Savannah
Off-Site Resort: Blue Heron Beach Resort Condos

Hopefully this whole trip-report thing turns out well! Let me know how I'm doing! :)

Last edited:

Longers

Wow, looks amazing. Love the dress. I would have loved to get married in Disney. Love the kissing photos with you & Mickey and Minnie, how cool. Looking forward to the rest of your report and seeing the photos. And welcome to the forum.

DisSplash

Congratulations! I just love weddings and this one is no different! So simple yet elegant, and at a truly magical location! You look absolutely gorgeous - both in your actual wedding gown and your Epcot wedding dress (you're right - it did sort of look like a casual wedding dress). Love, love, love everything about your big day! The ears, the apparel, the Grand Floridian, the wedding photos, the personal photo shoot with Minnie and Mickey ..... what else could a gal want? Did you get a "wedding cake" too?

FaithTrustAndPixieDust

Original Poster
Wow, looks amazing. Love the dress. I would have loved to get married in Disney. Love the kissing photos with you & Mickey and Minnie, how cool. Looking forward to the rest of your report and seeing the photos. And welcome to the forum.
Thanks so much for the warm welcome! Looking forward to writing more and adding my thoughts to other threads as well! :)

FaithTrustAndPixieDust

Original Poster
Congratulations! Your wedding pictures are stunning. Loved your dress for the ceremony and the one you wore to Epcot that night. Love that you got to have your own personal photo shoot with Mickey and Minnie! Great report so far, keep it coming.
Thanks for your comments! Glad to know I'm doing this whole trip report thing properly! And thanks for the comment on the dress! <3

FaithTrustAndPixieDust

Original Poster
Congratulations! me and my BF would love to get married at WDW and seeing some pics has made me even more determined! Can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip.
You can totally convince him! If I convinced my DH you can convince yours! It took me 6 years to convince to even go to Disney but once we went he was hooked! We are already planning our next trip in 2015 (hoping to get there after all the Christmas Decorations go up!)

Raven66

Congrats on your wedding!! The pictures are just beautiful. And you are doing a great job on the trip report, I'm looking forward to reading the rest. Loved the picture of you all with Mickey and Minnie. Super cute.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom