Finally coming back to Disneyland - Trip Report in Process

Curious Constance

DSC_0082.JPG

Here are my kids with Oswald :)
I say that every time I go to Disneyland and then I end up taking a picture with some Disney character. lol

You've gotta do Capt America next time!

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
We headed into Disneyland for a few hours. As soon as we hit Main Street there was Minnie who we had missed in DCA. We headed into the 60th shop on the corner and Lily picked up a pair of Diamond Minnie ears. We stopped for a few pictures and then headed over to meet some princesses. We picked up some cotton candy which I had promised her for riding Soarin'. It was about a 20 minute wait which isn't bad for 3 princesses. We hit the carousel and then IASW for the first time this trip. Then on the way out we did more shopping. Lily got a dress that we had seen in our local Disney Store and a pair of Minnie sneakers. Then it was time to head over to DCA for our RSR FPs.

001 facebook_cover (1).jpg

Californian Elitist

We headed into Disneyland for a few hours. As soon as we hit Main Street there was Minnie who we had missed in DCA. We headed into the 60th shop on the corner and Lily picked up a pair of Diamond Minnie ears. We stopped for a few pictures and then headed over to meet some princesses. We picked up some cotton candy which I had promised her for riding Soarin'. It was about a 20 minute wait which isn't bad for 3 princesses. We hit the carousel and then IASW for the first time this trip. Then on the way out we did more shopping. Lily got a dress that we had seen in our local Disney Store and a pair of Minnie sneakers. Then it was time to head over to DCA for our RSR FPs.

View attachment 140137

Your daughter is so cute.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
We walked back over to DCA and who do we see but Flapper Minnie that we missed before. So we got a picture with Minnie. Then in was RSR time. This was my first time on the ride. Lily was a bit nervous but she went on. Then we headed over to Ariel's Grotto for dinner. We did the WOC package because I didn't want to camp out all night for a good spot. Dinner was good I got the glazed porkchop and enjoyed it. We each got a medley of desserts with our meal and Birthday Cupcakes!

We headed back towards the entrance to do some more shopping and we found this amazing 60th coat for Lily. It's a letter-man style jacket and the sleeves are covered in silver sequins. We hit the trolley and had a great conductor. She was really sweet. Next we headed into Bug's Land even though just that morning Lily was "too old for it". We did the Tuck and Roll Buggies and the Chew Chew Train. We exited through Cars Land and took a bunch of pictures at night. This was Lily's first time being in Disneyland after dark. With the time change and being 2 years younger the last time she came she never could make it before.

It was time to head to our finale attraction of the day World of Color!

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
This was both of our first time seeing any version of WOC. We headed to our viewing area which was all the way in the front center. Even with our reserved spot we got there about an hour early because Lily was exhausted. It felt like 11pm to her.

The show was good but the only part that really impacted me emotionally was the very end as everyone is exiting playing Forever Young. I thought that NPH was overused. I didn't need him butting into every song/scene. I love me some NPH but he took away from the show.

Lily spent most of the show peeking out from behind me due to the "mist" from the fountains but she like it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom