Finally coming back to Disneyland - Trip Report in Process

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
When was your last trip to DL?
2014 - so not that long ago but I used to go at least once a year before I had kids and during the 50th we went 3 times. It was a big deal for me to go during the 60th and it took awhile to get everything planned and saved for. Plus my daughter is a lot taller now so we can do more things this time.

Princess Kaylee

We just bought tickets for my daughter (7) and I to come out to DL for our birthdays this April. I am very excited to finally see all the new 60th shows in person. I believe the the Force Awaken stuff will still be going on too so hopefully we can ride Hyper Space Mountain.

Have fun and don't forget to give Olaf a warm hug!

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
That's great. Are you planning on doing anything else while you'll be here?
No we are only in CA for 3 whole days. 2 days at Disney and 1 day with family. I'm squeezing the trip in when they have random days off school. She already missed a week in Jan. to go to Orlando. The principal gave her an excused absence for educational reasons for 5 days in Jan. and I don't want to push my luck and ask for more time this year.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
I'll be there in April, too! It will be my first time (and the first time for my husband and kids, too). I can't wait!

I'm excited too. My daughter has no clue. I think I'm just going to pick her up from school and take her to the airport. she will think everyone is dropping just me off but then she will get to come to at the last second.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom