Figment

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
No. I had hoped they'd announce the overhaul at D23 but it still seems to be a year out. The overhaul was delayed. There's still some in-fighting among the imagineers and management on how best to use the Imagination! building. A) New Imagination! attraction or B) Inside Out! C) Something else entirely. Jim Hill was in favor of Inside Out per his insiders last I heard. There's also the rumored 4D film previously thought up some 10 years ago that has again gained steam over the last couple of years.

Last edited:

Cmdr_Crimson

200.gif

NiarrNDisney

I don't think we will be hearing anymore about the future of Future World until the future D23 Expo! ;)
I'm sure the Mouse has lots of ideas on the table that are still in the planning stages and with the amount of news shared this week I'm betting they didn't want to overwhelm the fans with everything they are hoping to accomplish before WDW's 50th and Epcots 40th.

Cmdr_Crimson

I don't think we will be hearing anymore about the future of Future World until the future D23 Expo! ;)
I'm sure the Mouse has lots of ideas on the table that are still in the planning stages and with the amount of news shared this week I'm betting they didn't want to overwhelm the fans with everything they are hoping to accomplish before WDW's 50th and Epcots 40th.

Unless anything get's slipped out during the D23 Fanniversary event at Epcot on Oct 1st of this year...

NiarrNDisney

To add ComicCon is next week so I am sure the Mouse also wanted to save some specific announcements to share in San Diego and that platform.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom