Figment 10/12/03

Hello everyone, I have returned from My home. Planning on finding way back...

I went to Epcot first:

I entered the park and ran to Missionspace. 30 minents latter i was riding it and it was an unbelivable feeling... I got on the Gold fuge.

I then waited and saw the Jamitors. Loved them... then went and tried the new flavors and chugged the beverly.. What a head rush. I still cannot taste my toung or anything....

Lunch was at Beaches & Creme. It was enjoyable and entertaigning to see some people actually get the Kitchen Sink. I did not though....

I walked over to MGM, while the rest of my group took the boat. We went and got FPs for Millionare and i never got anywhere on the board. these people must have fast fingers or hit a button they did not to get up there....

No one got to :drevil: one million points...

I then hopped aboard the Tram tour and it is more interesting. you do indeed see more backstage and witness the interesting areas.

(Woof is down in that ground. I swear i saw wood. not just next to the New bathroom complex under construction.

It was getting late and even though i begged i could not get on TOT or RNRC.

Magic Kingdom

We went to the park and went strait to Philarmagic. It was amazing. Donald is funny. how he fell in love with ariel. and this CGI is beutifuly done...

I then got a spot for wishes. since i was too late by one day to see the last alien encounter show ever..

I could not get a picturte but it was like it was down gfor one day. nothing is covered up. XS tech was still in buisness. (i figured they would have covered the sign. like with time keeper...

Oh and TK and COP were open, TK closed earlier but was indeed open by what the sign said.

Wishes:
:eek: (best smilie.) My jaw dropped, it was fabulous. I was too close to the castle to see all of the fireworks, but it was amazing in my angle. especialy the finale. where it looks like the sun came out it is bright enough.

Links:
My Mission Space Post Card

Thats it.
TTFN, Ta ta for now.

Edit: oh and I found this:
Mission Space Race Online

Figment1986

Original Poster
Ok. I remember some more things. Some buttons on Mission space in fuge gold were not working properly.

And today at DTD, The Starts of Nemo were in the fish tank. (Bad Joke for me, not bad for the kids)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom