Few Questions for April Visit

Flbeachbum

I am taking a friend to WDW for her first time ever April 28th-30th. I have a few questions.

We are leaving after work on Thursday, probably get over there around 7:30 or so. I wanted to go by the Magic Kingdom since that is the only night Wishes is running (9 pm). We are staying onsite and there are EMH that night at Epcot. I was thinking of running over there if its worth it. We are staying on site, but I have to go by the hotel and check in so we go to Ecpot for EMH right?

Any thoughts on the crowds for Friday at any of the parks on April 29th? I know Saturday will be busy. We will be park hopping as well.

One more question, I know its been asked. I have a FL seasonal pass, what is the price for 3 day MYW pass with hopping? Its probably going to be close to getting the FL seasonal pass.

Thanks ahead of time.
Jerrod

nibblesandbits

I can answer two of you questions relatively well. (I think! lol!)

1. Since you have to be a resort guest to go to EMH, Yes, you have to go by your hotel before you go to the EMH b/c you'll need to have your room key in order to get a braclet to ride the EMH rides.

2. I don't have much help for you, seeing as I have never been in April. However, I'm going to guess that the crowds will be moderate because that's how they are in May usually. So you might be waiting 30-45 min for most rides.

3. 3 day MYW with PH is $206 where as the FL Seasonal Pass is $209

Upvote 0

DisneyPhD

Hi there, we will be there April 29th to May 3rd at PORS.

I can tell you that Fridays will be busy at MK since it is EMH (am) and they always seem to be more busy (especailly since people aren't getting the hoping option as much since you have to pay for it.)

So avoid the EMH park during the day, and go for the hours if you can hop.

I haven't looked at the schduled lately, is Thrusday the only night Wishes is running that weekend? I will be very disapointed if that its true. We are heading over to Vero Beach for May 3rd to 6th (hoping to miss the Celebration craz.)

Upvote 0

Flbeachbum

Original Poster
Yes I checked again to make sure, but wishes is only running til Thursday night (28th). I believe the rest of the weekend is for Grad Nights. So its not running. And no Spectromagic parade any night.

My biggest concern if its worth going to Epcot later on. After wishes the trip back to the parking lot and getting out of the park lot is going to take forever. I like being in Epcot at night so I was hoping to get by there for a bit. Anyone have any ideas on if this is possible?

Jerrod

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

No I really dont think it would be horrible. I would probably take the resort monorail to the TTC however as it is usually less crowded!!!! Are you staying at one of the Monorail resorts?? If you are Id park there when you check in and take the monorail the whole time!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Flbeachbum

Original Poster
We are just staying at All-Star Sports. I am thinking your idea of parking at Epcot would be the best. I am used to driving around so I wasn't sure how bad the monorail between the parks would be.

Upvote 0

Flbeachbum

Original Poster
Thanks for all the help. So you are saying we should hop on the resort monorail from MK, and then get off at the TTC? Then to Epcot?

Jerrod

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom