Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

Crazydisneyfanluke

I was wondering that to. I wonder how old these pics are? I assumed the second half of the Pinocchio float would be redone for Mickey and Minnie's Air Balloon as the base in the concept art looks similar?
As I said earlier...that looks like the tent the Spectro magic floats were stored in
this is in Florida.
Thanks for the reply, I'm not familiar to the back stage area. And i didn't see the whole Instagram post.

TTA94

Yes, although from what I've been told, this parade may not perform at 3 PM. I've heard from a couple of people they'll run it twice a day, much like Disneyland does with Soundsational.

According to the parade producer in the youtube interview she said only one performance is planned except for peek times.. But who knows if she was telling the truth lol. Either way it seems Very unlikely they would only have one performance when FOF first debuts.

SpectroMan93

Now that the Tokyo floats have been confirmed, I am more hopeful that the Sleeping Beauty Dragon float checks out, like a movable Murphy, flames and all. Steve Davidson did say there is one more float to be revealed that is "beyond spectacular" and "will knock your socks off", which a dragon would certainly do for most. Any news?

drew81

Now that the Tokyo floats have been confirmed, I am more hopeful that the Sleeping Beauty Dragon float checks out, like a movable Murphy, flames and all. Steve Davidson did say there is one more float to be revealed that is "beyond spectacular" and "will knock your socks off", which a dragon would certainly do for most. Any news?

Um, you are on to something here. I would say we will see something like this(Prince Phillip and the dragon).

candydog

With the new "Maleficent" movie coming out it would make sense to have a big Sleeping Beauty float in the parade. A great choice too, such a beautifully animated movie should make a great inspiration for the parade's most "spectacular" float.

RSoxNo1

Where was it confirmed that Japanese floats are coming over?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom