Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

Voxel

President of Progress City
As for the sound system, Are we talking just a small upgrade to what's already there? or a complete overhaul with even more speakers? If so I love HKDLs speakers.. from videos anyway they seem to be very loud with a lot of bass! :D
Then we can drop the Bass at WDW! Sorry I couldn't help myself.

TTA94

So I heard HKDL retired Glow In The Park Halloween Parade, and I know there was a "dragon/villains" float in the parade... Also I heard a float from Jubilation was spotted at DL... Could any of this have to do with FOF?

ddd8170

So I heard HKDL retired Glow In The Park Halloween Parade, and I know there was a "dragon/villains" float in the parade... Also I heard a float from Jubilation was spotted at DL... Could any of this have to do with FOF?
I'm almost positive (if it's in fact true that they will be using a float from Jubilation) that it will be the Pinocchio/Dumbo unit. Reason being that it was announced that they both would be in the parade but have not released a picture of that float yet. The Princess Garden one from Jubilation includes Sleeping Beauty and it was said that she will have her own float in FOF, supposedly with the Maleficent Dragon on the back or otherwise attached.

SpectroMan93

That sounds an awful lot like a float from an old Disneyland Paris parade.

Attachments

• sleeping-beauty.jpg
    sleeping-beauty.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 93

WDWDad13

Not a Good Update from MiceAge today:

http://micechat.com/49401-my-magic-plus-failure/

What does this mean for FOF, MSEP's referb or even CADCT??

DLR"s 60th Entertainment may not happen(of course!!!!)their so clsoe to getting a night parade back!

my hope is there is some misinterpretation and what he meant was put all Disneyland/DCA projects on hold while they fix the mess that is in Orlando (DHS, DAK specifically). ok maybe wishful thinking... but if his leadership skills are seriously putting major projects that are needed on hold now... well, maybe he should move away from disney and run for office lol

jrh1985

In case anyone is wondering why I asked about CADCT, IMO, CADCT should not end if FOF is on hold. Unless, FOF is too far along to be on hold or canned. Same goes with MSEP.

Captain Chaos

I won't say much about what I know but this is all so laughable. This has been put out by APs and people not in the know AT ALL. Leave it to naysayers to use fear tactics. Nothing is on hold. Nothing is being cut. In fact attendance and spending are up. Relax and don't listen to people who make up things and sell them as fact.
Salary earned by Disney's Social Media Brigade?

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I won't say much about what I know but this is all so laughable. This has been put out by APs and people not in the know AT ALL. Leave it to naysayers to use fear tactics. Nothing is on hold. Nothing is being cut. In fact attendance and spending are up. Relax and don't listen to people who make up things and sell them as fact.
So laughable you had to post the same tripe twice?

LL2WDW

Salary earned by Disney's Social Media Brigade?

Oh come on. This person can't have an objective opinion to the crowd mentality of these boards?

Just because you don't agree with the naysayers, doesn't mean you work for Disney. I don't agree with Fox News, that doesn't mean I work for MSNBC.

edit: not saying that working for Disney is a negative attribute.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom