Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

Kman101

Personally, I'm not seeing a difference at all in the look of the parade from 3 to a later performance at dusk. JMO. I guess in person it probably looks better. I see no difference. I wish I did. I'd like to see it run at night, but not at the expense of a true night parade.

Goofywilliam

Personally, I'm not seeing a difference at all in the look of the parade from 3 to a later performance at dusk. JMO. I guess in person it probably looks better. I see no difference. I wish I did. I'd like to see it run at night, but not at the expense of a true night parade.
I've never actually seen the parade in person so I may be biased but the only point in the video where I can truly see a difference is at the 2 minute mark where you can see the tangled and little mermaid float and the strobes are flashing more intensely. I believe the strobes are programmed to to flash more frequently during certain points in the music loop. Although I like the parade performed at later times, I agree with you that there should always be a separate day and nighttime parade.

TTA94

Thought I would just ask this here Instead of making a new thread. Is there any rumblings of FOF additions/changes or MSEP changes coming? With the parade DL is about to get in May.. MSEP is going to really be a embarrassment! Hopefully WDW is aware of this and has something in the works!

Bolt

Thought I would just ask this here Instead of making a new thread. Is there any rumblings of FOF additions/changes or MSEP changes coming? With the parade DL is about to get in May.. MSEP is going to really be a embarrassment! Hopefully WDW is aware of this and has something in the works!
No rumblings.

mm52200

I bet TDO is perfectly content with FoF as is. It's gotten pretty much rave reviews so there's really no reason to make changes to it in their eyes. Also I'm pretty sure most WDW Entertainment CMs on all levels are aware of how sad MSEP is in it's current state and would love to get a new nighttime parade. However TDO is probably perfectly content leaving it as is too. Remember these are the people that let a perfectly fine parade be stored and neglected so poorly that instead of paying to fix the damage or floats they just trashed them all instead.

jrhwdw

I hope TDO is not looking toward the 50th to replace MSEP.. which isn't for 7 more years.
Just a wild guess here, but maybe our turn will come during or after Disneyland60? Think about it, First HKDL,then DL, DLP seems happy with just Dreams(which I still don't get) and TDL is refreshing Dreamlights for a third time. That shocks me. You think TDR would be the first one debut a new night parade, not HKDL. TDO could be next in line, if PTN does well in DL. It should! It's no LM!

jrhwdw

Just a wild guess here, but maybe our turn will come during or after Disneyland60? Think about it, First HKDL,then DL, DLP seems happy with just Dreams(which I still don't get) and TDL is refreshing Dreamlights for a third time. That shocks me. You think TDR would be the first one debut a new night parade, not HKDL. TDO could be next in line, if PTN does well in DL. It should! It's no LM!
Forgot about Shanghai, they could be next over TDO if Shanghai wants it. Anyone know the Purposed Entertainment lineup for Shanghai?

TTA94

Unfortunatly I don't think it's a matter of who's next in line as it's who can budget a new parade. Sadly WDWs entertainment budget seems to be at a low.

I don't know what Shanghai will have, but it did take awhile for HKDL to get onboard with a light parade.

jrhwdw

Unfortunatly I don't think it's a matter of who's next in line as it's who can budget a new parade. Sadly WDWs entertainment budget seems to be at a low.

I don't know what Shanghai will have, but it did take awhile for HKDL to get onboard with a light parade.
True, But Disney wasn't making light parades in 2005, Unless you count POD as a night parade. Plus, HKDL was supposed to start out with WDW's MSEP. That didn't happen. It seems to me that Disney on a roll now. First, HKDL's PTN in Oct, Then DL right behind in May. Something tells me Shanghai won't have to wait 10 years for a Night parade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom