If your vote mattered how would you vote

• Yay

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheHodge

Original Poster
What are your thoughts on the buy out offer, obviously in the grand scheme of things our votes won't really matter but are you for the buy out or against it.

I'm in two minds really, I only bought the shares for the shareholders club discounts on AP, in park and in the Disney stores so I'd miss those benefits and I already have shares in DIS so that's not a big plus for me.

On the other hand, full Disney ownership may mean they put more effort into the park, I'm talking less about the attractions more about cast member moral and attitude and please for god sake do something about the smoking.. I've seen castmembers walk past two people smoking to tell someone off with a selfie stick..

AndyS2992

Yes I'm very much for the buyout. Having the Walt Disney Company having full ownership of Disneyland Paris is the best thing that could ever happen to it.

Kev1982

Completely for it.
Bad critisism would be directly to the disney company so i think this would make a big change for the parks in matter of new attractions and expansions. Probabely finally the overhaul of WDS as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom