Trip Report February 12th to 18th Trip Report

Never to late to post this Trip Report had Computer Issues for almost two weeks after a Disney Trip,

1st Day, Drove By Car, was about relaxing at Disney Springs, eating dinner out with family, we eat at Portobellos Restaurant did not had Disney Plan on 1st Day, we did explorer DisneySprings it was first time and saw Planet Hollywood could not go up stairs, expect we went to coca-cola next door and went upstairs saw the nice view.

2. Animal Kingdom - Day 2 Feb 13th, Drove by Car
Got to the park On-Time, I went on Kilimanjaro Safaris it was Wonderful first time visit!! And Took lot's of pictures. Then I went to Dinosaur Ride it was Redone,Refurbishment boy the Turns are now very sharp on the ride but it was ok to the end! It was a Dinosaur Ride after all! Mahahaaa!!! Just think twice before going on Dino Ride not to scare you it's a thrill ride! Then I went to the Festival of the Lion King Show very Interactive! Made for Any age! It was very full every time at Lion King Show fill's up quickly, recommend fast pass+ lucky I had it, it was a good called. Then went to Rainforest Cafe Restaurant it was very good stuff there to eat! Rest of the night saw the Tree of Life saw the Projection Show front of the tree good times. My family was exhausted time park closed back to the Resort, We check-in at French Quarters Port Orleans.

3. Epcot! Day 3 Feb 14th - Used the Bus
We got there about 9:30AM roughly or almost later we almost started late.
First we went on Soaring it was the new Movie Picture Experience, and then we went on Space Ship Earth a good ride to get off your feet, then the day goes on crowds pickup! It got busy, Festival of the arts At epcot! I really want to try Test Track oh well wait time was up pretty high for Tuesday, we did something else it went over to Ellen's Energy Adventure, did it for a Joke Ride every thing got busy, Oh well the Test Track will be there for my next Disney Fix won't be in few years it will be around 5+ years, if I'm wrong it be sooner life is full of surprises. Oh almost forgot I went on The Three Caballeros to make up for the Fast Track it was a good ride!
And also few bonus rides with the family we did Ride on Living with the land and The Seas with Nemo & Friend.
Then family had dinner ate at the Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria was really good pizza, I should took a picture I ate the whole pie! It was ok I did it was my Birthday on Next Day, Feb 15th. Then at night time I saw the World Showcase Fireworks with Laser Projections that was fun experiences saw the earth globe stage very pretty! After the show was over it did not end there, I went on frozen ever after finally went on a New Experience I did had time with out Fast Pass, it was after hours Extra Magic to 11PM. So Yea!! And the Day Ended on my last time being 29years old On Frozen Ever After best nighttime birthday wish! I could not believe I gotten on Frozen Ride with Extra Magic!
4. Magic Kingdom Day 4 Feb 15th+My Birthday Big 30th! - Used The Bus
When we came to Magic Kingdom we did the Hunted House, Speedway, People Mover, Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, Festival of Fantasy Parade, where we ate for dinner tonys town square restaurant.

5. Disney Hollywood Studios Day 5 Feb 16th - First day of being Big 30th!
When we came to Disney Hollywood Studios we did, The Great Movie Ride, Star Wars Launch Bay, Voyage of the Little Mermaid, toy story midway mania, Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular yes we saw it the place got full with or with fast pass! Then at Dinner time we stay at the 50 time prime cafe was good food, I suffer from to much fresh air that day, very sad I thought I was going to cry. :-( Then at night the big deal was Fantasmic! is a nighttime show I really got to see it!! That show was on my Bucket List!! It had projection Show lasers, row boats, mickey magic and villains what a great show lets you sit down!
6. Rewind Day Final Day, Epcot / Magic Kingdom
Will Finished this Later, Done Typing This for now. Update Later...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom