Favourite Resturants

LadyBirdV

My favorites are ...
  • Table Service - Jiko (#1) at AKL, Artist Point at WL, Sanaa at ALK,
  • Quick Service - Flame Tree BBQ at AK, Cafe Tangierine at Epcot, Columbia Harbor House at MK
  • Character Meals - Garden Grill at Epcot, Tusker House at AK, Akershus at Epcot
  • Atmosphere/Fun - Sci Fi Drive In at HS, Be Our Guest at MK, Whispering Canyon Cafe at WL, Biergarten in Epcot

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
We tried a LOT of places on my most recent visit and the two that really stood out were Liberty Tree (for Dinner) and Boma (for breakfast).

Simba's Mom

First, for every "favorite" vote, I'll bet the same restaurant has a "never again" from someone. Anyways, our favorite CS overall is "Tangerine Cafe" in Epcot. In AK, it's Pizzafari; in MK, it's Columbia Harbour House,; in DHS, it's Min and Bill's Dockside Diner. We don't have one favorite TS, even per park, but at the moment, favorite is probably Biergarten, followed by Nine Dragons (honestly) in Epcot. In AK, it's Yak and Yet; in MK, it's Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch); in resorts, it's Artist Point, followed by Olivia's. Oh, forgot favorite resort CS-Mara in AKL.

disneyworlddad

I think a hidden gem is the Turf Club Bar and Grill over at Saratoga Springs. We loved it. Not busy and could be a boat ride away depending if you are at Disney Springs or PO & POFQ. They had great steak! Don't remember costs as we were on the DP.

aw14

This might be a bit lengthy, but here goes:

MK:
TS- Liberty Tree Tavern
QS- Caseys, Pecos Bill

Epcot:
TS- Rose and Crown, Chefs de France
QS- Sunshine Seasons, Kringla Bakery, and you can't beat Germany for a Brat and a beer

DHS:
TS: 50's
QS: ABC
(not a lot of options here)

DAK:
TS: We are trying Tusker House on our trip in 10days
QS: Flame Tree, and am anxious to try Sat'uli

Resorts:
Yachtsman
'Ohana
Boma- a personal favorite on rib night
Sanaa
Kona Cafe

I think a hidden gem is the Turf Club Bar and Grill over at Saratoga Springs. We loved it. Not busy and could be a boat ride away depending if you are at Disney Springs or PO & POFQ. They had great steak! Don't remember costs as we were on the DP.
I had a great meal here too! The Buffalo chicken dip was amazing and our waiter was incredible.The cost was in the mid range.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom