Favourite Resturants

DisneyHolly

Original Poster
Hi all,
me and my OH are making a huge spreadsheet of all the dining options with pro's and con's for our trip in May. I want to know your favourite places to eat at Disney and the pro's and con's! If anyone is interested, once I finish it I will post it for you too :)

Thanks <3

Captain Barbossa

Hi all,
me and my OH are making a huge spreadsheet of all the dining options with pro's and con's for our trip in May. I want to know your favourite places to eat at Disney and the pro's and con's! If anyone is interested, once I finish it I will post it for you too :)

Thanks <3
Is there a particular type of restaurant that you are looking for like a QS or a sit down?

Destiny Romayne

For Quick Service my best memories have been made at the Starlight cafe in Magic Kingdom's tomorrow land. I've been going there since I was a kid and the food has always been great and I go solely for the love of my memories there. I also love Pinocchio's Village Haus in Magic Kingdom as a Quick Service. I love to sit and watch the people on It's a small world as we are eating. When we go to both of these QS Restaurants we prefer to go later at night when the crowds are less. They get pretty busy in the day.

For a Dine-In restaurant I love the Syfy Diner in Hollywood studios. We HAVE to go there every Disney trip we take. It's best to make reservations in advance. It's such a cool experience. We also love the Crown and Pub in the England part of Epcot. Very delicious Fish and Chips there. It's a smaller restaurant so a reservation is recommended. But it's definitely a nice one to eat at.

I also have fantastic memories of eating at the giant cafeteria inside the middle of Epcot where the Soar'n ride is. For me it isn't so much about how "fancy" the place is, but the special memories I've made there that I'll cherish for a lifetime!

zurgandfriend

Any of the signature are good, for TS Grand Floridian Café, Whispering Canyon Café, Captain's Grille are all good. In the parks Birgarten, Villa Napoli, Restaurant Marrakesh, 50's PTC Plaza Restaurant and Liberty Tree Tavern are our favorites. For QS Cosmic Rays, Columbia Harbor House and Sunshine seasons are all good.

JusticeDisney

Getting back to OP's original question, my family and I have really enjoyed:

Boathouse
Shula's
Cape May Cafe (breakfast)
Boma
San Angel
Beaches and Cream
Tusker House
Raglan Road

In our experience, the food at the above places has been very good and they all had a very nice atmosphere.

Best of luck to you with your choices!

susan lees

For TS we enjoyed Rose and Crown in Epcot, Moromoto Asia at DS and we thought Sanaa at AKL was great value.
For QS we like lots but bongos had huge portions which was great for sharing and in my opinion the best fries ever. We are doing the QSDP next year so following this thread for some new ideas

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
Hey, where did my post go? It didn't break any rules. All of those restaurants were on 192 right outside Disney's gates.

Rsj88

MK
QS:
Cosmic Rays
Be Our Guest
CHH
Table:
We take the monorail to Ohana!
Boat ride to Whispering Canyon Cafe

Epcot
QS:
Sunshine Seasons
Anything in the countries!

AK
QS:
Flame Tree
Yak and Yeti local
Table:
Tusker House

HS
QS:
Backlot Express if I have to
Table:
Sci-fi is the only place we have tried but it's a very fun atmosphere.

Ohana is our favorite :) Cinderella's Royal Table was fun to do once but very over priced. We have always wanted to try Cali Grill but we are waiting for the kids to be a bit older.

I'd like to recommend Artist's Point at Wilderness Lodge. I have never been a big fan of fish, but the Pacific Salmon, along with the raspberry sorbet, was absolutely marvelous. The ambiance was very well crafted. And our waitress was really attentive and asked us about our trip so far. Really made the experience for me. 50's Prime Time is really fun, but it depends on who you get as your "mom" or "dad". For me, that place has decent enough food, but the experience I had there when I was 10 is one I won't ever forget, mainly because of the "mom" my family had (get your elbows off the table, nicknames, etc.). I also highly recommend Yak and Yeti at Animal Kingdom. The decor is very well themed and the Tikka Masala was very delicious. So many great choices tbh.

Tony the Tigger

I'm big on Tiffins lately (inside Animal Kingdom park.) If you're slightly on the adventurous side, it's wonderful. Not your standard menu. Wonderful flavors. It's a nice sit-down meal, beautifully themed. Cons: you may not be as enthused about it if you are a picky eater or prefer really simple stuff. A little bit on the expensive side, but worth it. (Check out the menu online, as with any of these restaurants!)

In general, we find our favorite meals are at the resorts (noted exception with Tiffins.)

Roknrollrghostr

At Magic Kingdom I love Skipper Canteen and Be Our Guest for TS, both have really fun atmosphere and delicious food. For QS, I'd choose Be Our Guest again and Columbia Harbour House.
For Epcot, my favorite TS are Coral Reef, Biergarten, or for a splurge, Monsieur Paul. For QS I really like Sunshine Seasons and Katsura Grill at the Japan Pavilion.
At DHS my favorite is definitely Hollywood Brown Derby and I love Mama Melrose. I don't usually eat any QS meals here.
At Animal Kingdom I love everything! If I had to pick favorites, it would be Tiffins and Yak & Yeti for TS and Flame Tree and Pizzafari for QS.
Resort favorites are Artist Point, Jiko, Citricos, Bluezoo and Olivia's at OKW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom