Favourite Disney Lounges

Mark P.

Thank you for the link, I will check out their schedule!
You're welcome - it's absolutely worth planning your visit around their planned performance times. We haven't yet had a chance to visit Mizner's proper (it was under renovation when we were there in November, so we ended up getting drinks at the Citricos bar instead), but listening to the Grand Floridian Society Orchestra is a must-do whenever we can make a stop at GF in the late afternoon.

NiarrNDisney

BTW if you are looking for a delicious libation to sip on while you are listening to the band may I suggest either the Grand Cocktail or a
Salted Caramel Manhattan both were amazing especially paired with the Arancini and the Peekytoe Crab Salad! :hungry:

Seminole09

You're welcome - it's absolutely worth planning your visit around their planned performance times. We haven't yet had a chance to visit Mizner's proper (it was under renovation when we were there in November, so we ended up getting drinks at the Citricos bar instead), but listening to the Grand Floridian Society Orchestra is a must-do whenever we can make a stop at GF in the late afternoon.
Awesome, now I am even more excited :) I will definitely plan to see one of their scheduled times. We're stopping there for a pre-dinner drink before dining at Citrico's for the first time. Looking forward to it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom