Favourite Disney Lounges

Eddie Garrison

Original Poster
I know this side of Disney may be frowned upon by some. However, we like all the lounge options on property and frequent them when we visit the parks or just head to Disney Springs for a while.

I wanted to share some of our favourite spots for adult beverages and to see where everyone else likes to relax and indulge.

These are pretty much in order for us:

Tune In Lounge
Rose & Crown
Belle Vue Lounge
Mizner's
Hangar Bar
The Boathouse Dock
Morimoto's Forbidden Lounge
Territory Lounge

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
I know this side of Disney may be frowned upon by some. However, we like all the lounge options on property and frequent them when we visit the parks or just head to Disney Springs for a while.

I wanted to share some of our favourite spots for adult beverages and to see where everyone else likes to relax and indulge.

These are pretty much in order for us:

Tune In Lounge
Rose & Crown
Belle Vue Lounge
Mizner's
Hangar Bar
The Boathouse Dock
Morimoto's Forbidden Lounge
Territory Lounge
Well, let's see - in no particular order.
Dockside Margaritas
Will be trying Hangar Bar next month
Mizner's Lounge
Belle Vue Lounge
Rose & Crown
Top of the World Lounge
Tambu Lounge

EDIT to add: Tutto Gusto

Last edited:

HurricaneHanna

In addition to what's already been mentioned we really like Crew's Cup at Yacht Club. Nice atmosphere, good service, food if you need a light meal, and sometimes it can get a little rowdy, in a good way.
We also like ESPN Club, especially on Sundays during football season.

Eddie Garrison

Original Poster
In no particular order but the top five are...
Brown Derby Lounge, Trader Sam's, Mizner's, Tune In, Nomad

Wow! How did I miss the Brown Derby Lounge? We were just there on Tuesday! Long day working on a website must have fried my brain today :0

Good view of the Star Wars daytime show as well from against the building around the second or third table. You can nearly see the entire show.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Wow! How did I miss the Brown Derby Lounge? We were just there on Tuesday! Long day working on a website must have fried my brain today :0

Good view of the Star Wars daytime show as well from against the building around the second or third table. You can nearly see the entire show.

I love their derby sliders and the margarita flight. :)

NiarrNDisney

Love these threads:

Epcot - Rose & Crown, Tutto Gusto

DHS - Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge, Tune in Lounge

DAK - Dawa Bar, Rainforest Cafe

DS - Dockside Margaritas, Lava Lounge, Raglan Road

Now for the the really great places:

Resorts - Bell Vue Room (BWR), BlueZoo Lounge (Dolphin), Cabana Bar & Beach Club (Dolphin), Crew's Cup (YCR), Laguna Bar (CSR), Mizner's Lounge (GFR), River Roost (PORS), Rix Lounge (CSR), Scat Cats (POFQ), Tambu Lounge (Poly), Territory Lounge (WL), Tiki Terrace (Poly), Victoria Falls (AKL), Wave Lounge (CR)

Gone and missed :( - Classic Concoctions (POP), Fuego (Pleasure Island), High Octane (DHS), Outer Rim before it was renovated (CR)

Last edited:

Hockey89

In addition to what's already been mentioned we really like Crew's Cup at Yacht Club. Nice atmosphere, good service, food if you need a light meal, and sometimes it can get a little rowdy, in a good way.
We also like ESPN Club, especially on Sundays during football season.
Crew's cup in a great spot.... Opus one by the glass

bunnyman

We never miss Rose & Crown while in Epcot (everyone in our party knows where to find us)! As we stay at the WL quite a bit, I've always enjoyed the Territory Lounge; great when coming back to the hotel and want a drink and snack in a nice atmosphere. At the Poly, Trader Sam's Grog Grotto is pretty good (but not as good as Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar at the Disneyland Hotel where we've also stayed). Lastly, recently discovered the Nomad Lounge at Tiffins in the AK. It was a bloody hot August day and I had some time to kill waiting for the rest of my party to get to the park and was looking to get into someplace with A/C. Stumbled upon the Nomad Lounge and it was a great break from the heat with a nice atmosphere. It was relatively empty, but they had some decent beers on tap. I'm sure it's business will pick up as soon as Pandora is open as it is right on the pathway that will head that way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom