Favorite WDW show

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
What is your favorite show at Walt Disney World???

Whether it's an official stage show, an audio animatronic show, or a show in front of the castle or hat, past or present.... What are your favorites? Other areas such as shows in Downtown Disney and resorts can be included as well.

My favorite shows within the park would have to be the following...

Voyage of the Little Mermaid
voyage-of-the-little-mermaid-2012-04-27-3575.jpg

I love this show! The few actors that take part in this show are always very good and on top of their game. The puppetry, special effects... It's all pretty neat! In my opinion. I love it, I never miss it on any of my trips! :)

The Bird and Robot Show
r_bird_robot.jpg

Of course, I've obviously never seen it in person... but this forgotten show from the World of Motion pavilion that used to be in EPCOT, seemed to be very entertaining! At least, through YouTube. I wish they had moved this over to Innoventions, and possibly upgrade the bird to where he can actually interact with the guests. It would have been pretty neat. :)

EDIT: I wouldn't technically consider films, "shows." When I think of "show," I think of something live being performed for an audience... This is natural for me to think so considering I grow up in the theatre-world. But, to each their own definition of "show"! :)

Last edited:

sophie_the_pooh

I love Dream Along with Mickey, especially the part where all the princesses dance with their princes! On a side note, I used to love the Tarzan show at DLP, but I think they don't have it anymore... It was so beautiful, with Tarzan and Jane dancing in the air swinging on long ribbons (I have no idea what they are called...).

Chef Mickey

Fantasmic! Hands down. Best fireworks show I've ever seen.
While I agree Fantasmic! is a phenomenal show, I wouldn't say it's great because of its fireworks. They are minimal and more pyrotechnics than full on fireworks. Even Wishes, for me, is a better Fireworks show or any of Disney's special event fireworks.

Of course, this is only my opinion and I still think Fantasmic is one of the best shows on property. We absolutely love it!!

tcool

Rainy Day Fantasmic (I haven't seen the full version)
Frozen Sing-A-Long (I love Frozen, but not to the extent of meeting them in those long lines so the Frozen Fun at DHS was the way to go. I also hate that they closed Maelstrom for Frozen)
A Totally Tommorowland Christmas (Especially the Jingle Bells part, but not the Monsters one)

The Empress Lilly

What is your favorite show at Walt Disney World???

Whether it's an official stage show, an audio animatronic show, or a show in front of the castle or hat, past or present.... What are your favorites? Other areas such as shows in Downtown Disney and resorts can be included as well.

My favorite shows within the park would have to be the following...

voyage-of-the-little-mermaid-2012-04-27-3575.jpg

I love this show! The few actors that take part in this show are always very good and on top of their game. The puppetry, special effects... It's all pretty neat! In my opinion. I love it, I never miss it on any of my trips! :)

The Bird and Robot Show
r_bird_robot.jpg

Of course, I've obviously never seen it in person... but this forgotten show from the World of Motion pavilion that used to be in EPCOT, seemed to be very entertaining! At least, through YouTube. I wish they had moved this over to Innoventions, and possibly upgrade the bird to where he can actually interact with the guests. It would have been pretty neat. :)

EDIT: I wouldn't technically consider films, "shows." When I think of "show," I think of something live being performed for an audience... This is natural for me to think so considering I grow up in the theatre-world. But, to each their own definition of "show"! :)
Wow, those are two of my fav shows too! Who'd have thought! ;)

I must add Hall of Presidents and American Adventure.
1usflag.gif

Nick Wilde

While I agree Fantasmic! is a phenomenal show, I wouldn't say it's great because of its fireworks. They are minimal and more pyrotechnics than full on fireworks. Even Wishes, for me, is a better Fireworks show or any of Disney's special event fireworks.

Of course, this is only my opinion and I still think Fantasmic is one of the best shows on property. We absolutely love it!!
I wasn't saying it's the best BECAUSE of the fireworks, but the best show that has fireworks in it. I agree with everything you say.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom