Favorite WDW Shirt?

BoarderPhreak

Original Poster
Somehow I always end up taking home at least a T-shirt or sweatshirt/hoodie. Sometimes the offerings are better than others, but you can surely find a least one that tickles your fancy. Especially if you hit the bigger stores like Mouse Gear (Epcot) or World of Disney (Downtown).

I will take a moment to gripe about one thing... T-shirt quality! Seriously, the shirts get thinner and thinner while the prices go up and up... $30 for a shirt you can almost see through? I don't think so. I pass on these no matter how cool they are. I stick with thicker shirts and those around $24 (generally a previous "season" shirt). It's not that the quality of the artwork or the stitching, etc. is bad - just the thickness of the material.

Anyway - what's YOUR favorite shirt?

Mine, which I just got on my last trip is SO me, it's silly. It simply says, "Eat | Sleep | Disney" (with symbols under each). It totally represents my mindset when I'm on property! LOL.

JonUWStout

I usually don't buy the t-shirts I buy the heavier sweatshirts. Simply because I live in the northern part of the country where it gets cold and the sweatshirt gets more use. My favorite one is from when I was a cast member during the 100 years of magic celebration (ironically its a 100 years of magic sweatshirt!) its really comfortable and if Im feeling nostalgic at all it brings back so many memories!

Pooh Lover

images

ifuhadwings

Great question. A vintage Mickey T with ringer neck and sleeves. I wear it at least one day every time I visit WDW. I've had it since the early 80's. I do not know how to post a picture here, but it a great shirt. All time faded, just tighter in the chest area.

Alexis

YES! I agree! The lesser the quality, the more expensive. Go figure, right? Shrinks as well!
I bought a hoodie last year and have worn it just a few times and the inside warm material is starting to get worn away...
My favorite Disney shirt is the one with Tinkerbell on it! Has nice colors to it!

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
il_170x135.420321546_j1qm.jpg

Mine is very faded unlike this one, it is from the 70's. It is so soft and now thin weight, lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom