Favorite Walt Disney Movie?

ABigBrassBand

Wow, same here...I cried the first time I saw it as a kid when the bull scene happens
I cried 3 times during that movie:

When Ginny's brothers push her into the mud, that sent me into tears.

When Brer Rabbit got captured and almost roasted, despite my friend saying "you know Jake, he lives --'"

The bull scene.

Tl;dr, an amazing movie that everyone should see. The animation is fantastic (Walt really WAS a human machine in those terms), great soundtrack, and 2 touching storylines that smoothly reflect off of each other. A must see movie for all Disney fans.

Ahem, I came up with a top 3 now:
1. Song of The South
2. Alice In Wonderland
3. Fantasia

All amazing films *____*

D23

My Top 5 are:

Song of the South
Sleeping Beauty
Mary Poppins
The Black Cauldron
Summer Magic
Alice in Wonderland

So many to choose from it is so hard!!!!

But hey, at least Alice is on DVD today, Black Cauldron getting a re-release as well.

ALSO: on my player on the homepage of my site I have over 300+ Disney Movies and TV Shows to listen to in a fast loader player while you work.

http://www.DisneyBlu.net

__

mp2bill

Song Of The South, if you didn't already know by my avatar/signature.

Oh, I thought you were racist. Wahhhh wahh! :animwink:

I liked Song of the South (probably cuz I like Splash Mountain so much), but the video quality was so bad, I think I might have liked it better if it was on DVD or Blu-ray. Anybody know if they're planning a release? I thought I heard something about that a while ago.

Other than SoS, I like Pinocchio, Peter Pan, and Dumbo.

For movies during Walt's lifetime:
Sleeping Beauty
Lady & the Tramp
Mary Popins

My all-time favorite Walt Disney Picture is Robin Hood....
Anyone know where I can find Skippy (WDCC)?

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Mary Poppins (it was the first Disney movie I ever saw). Actually got a little misty-eyed watching the play recently....:)

ddbowdoin

in terms of movies that were actually produced by Walt... I'd have to say my favorite is Peter Pan

newer movies... toss up between the Toy Stories series, Monsters INC and Aladin, Little Mermaid alllll so good

JustInTime

Ok. My favorite movie Disney produced? Cinderella. As for new Disney, I love Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, all Pixar films, and Meet the Robinsons.

Also I love Spirited Away.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom