Favorite Snacks

TheDuke

The pineapple float at Aloha Isle is probably my favorite snack in all the parks. So refreshing on a hot day.

For other MK stuff there's Mac and Cheese from Friar's Nook, soft serve ice cream from Auntie Gravity's, and hard serve ice cream from the Main Street ice cream parlor

At EPCOT there's the bakery in the France pavillion. The Napoleons and Chocolate Mousse are delicious. On second thought they're maybe tied with the pineapple float as my favorite snacks

At HS the ice cream stand near Tower of Terror is very good

The strawberry bars from the generic ice cream stands are also always refreshing. Classic Mickey Bars are always good too.

wwmmd

We're going in September and I've started my list too. :hungry:

These are definitely happening:
POFQ - beignets
Goofy's Candy Co. in DS - Mickey shaped rice krispie treat dipped in chocolate, coated in candy and drizzled with chocolate - you choose the flavors/topping.

These I'm going to try my best to get:
MK - Dole Whip
MK - Cinnamon Roll
DS - Sprinkles cupcake sundae
BW - Ample Hills
EP - Something at Les Halles and/or Karamell-Kuche
EP - Kabuki Cafe shaved ice
HS - Trolley Car Cafe butterfinger cupcake

We'll only be there for 4 days so most likely won't get to all of these places, but we'll give it a try. I actually plan on trying all sorts of snacks every time we go but am usually too full from our meals to do more than a few. Also, we'll be there during F&W so I'd like to try some offerings they'll have.

KrzyKtty

I have a word document listing all of the snacks I want to try so far!!

Butterfinger Cupcake - HS
The Grey Stuff Cupcake - MK
Chocolate Crossant and Beignets - POR and PORFQ
Anything from Main Street Confectionary - MK
Dole Whip - MP
Mickey's Rice Crispy Treat - Goofy's Candy Company
Flourless Chocolate Cake - AK
Mickey Mousse Dome - DS
Cheesecake at Sa'tuli - AK
LeFou's Brew - MK
Cheeseburger Spring Rolls - MK
Something at Les Halles - EP
Karamell-Kuche - EP

aw14

Outside of the typical---dole whip, mickey bar, my DD and I love School Bread at the Kringla bakery. We probably get it twice a trip..pure guilty pleasure

Outside of that, its not really a "snack" but nothing beats a bratwurst and a beer in germany

EvilQueen-T

Citrus swirl at MK
Samosas with mango salsa at Ak from Mr. Kamal's but they seem to be popping on and off the menu lately
The meat/cheese tray from the Hollywood Brown Derby lounge (accompanied by a nice adult beverage lol) and the cinnamon pecans at dhs
Epcot constantly changes for me depending on what's going on there with the festivals etc... but my granddaughter cannot go without a strawberry tart from Les Halles in the France pavilion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom