Favorite Snacks

WDWDarling

Original Poster
Hi Everyone!

DH and I are heading to Disney on Saturday and while I already have a snack list a mile long (dole whip, Mickey premium ice cream bar, etc), I'm curious what your favorite snacks are :hungry:.

DisneyPrincess5

DH and my favorite Disney snacks are the cookies n cream ice cream on Main Street, the sweet cream cheese stuffed pretzels, popcorn, the citrus swirl, and any fresh vegetable or fruit from the Liberty a Square Market. As you can see, we have a long lost too!
Have an awesome trip!

WDWDarling

Original Poster
DH and my favorite Disney snacks are the cookies n cream ice cream on Main Street, the sweet cream cheese stuffed pretzels, popcorn, the citrus swirl, and any fresh vegetable or fruit from the Liberty a Square Market. As you can see, we have a long lost too!
Have an awesome trip!

It all sounds so good! I've never tried a citrus swirl since I always get a dole whip but I may need to try both! In the name of research of course ;).

Cinnamon roll from Gaston's
Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich
Kaki Gori
The cinnamon roll from gaston's is a must for us. Candy apples from downtown :)

Two votes for the cinnamon rolls! We have three Magic Kingdom mornings planned so I will definitely put this on the must try list!

Mickey Ice Cream Sandwiches
Anything from the Karamel shop in Epcot's Germany Pavilion

Agree 100%! That caramel popcorn is calling my name!

DABIGCHEEZ

The chocolate dipped fresh pineapple spear...
images

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
In addition to the other suggestions, the freshly made caramel popcorn from Big Top Souvenirs beats the prepackaged stuff in the plastic bag. But guard that bag....I usually only get a few handfuls before my daughter polishes off the rest of the bag.

Not sure if it would count as a snack, but the Frosty Pineapple at the Poly is the ideal marriage of a Dole Whip and rum....

99f6efe39a075a943c7ac2feb1c946d4.jpg

WDWDarling

Original Poster
In addition to the other suggestions, the freshly made caramel popcorn from Big Top Souvenirs beats the prepackaged stuff in the plastic bag. But guard that bag....I usually only get a few handfuls before my daughter polishes off the rest of the bag.

Not sure if it would count as a snack, but the Frosty Pineapple at the Poly is the ideal marriage of a Dole Whip and rum....

View attachment 204013

DH is a crazy person and doesn't like caramel so I might have the opposite problem and have to hide it from myself lol.

That drink looks delicious! We're going to the Poly on our arrival day for dinner so that looks like a perfect first drink :happy:.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
DH is a crazy person and doesn't like caramel so I might have the opposite problem and have to hide it from myself lol.

That drink looks delicious! We're going to the Poly on our arrival day for dinner so that looks like a perfect first drink :happy:.

Oh, it is....

Captain Barbossa

I've never had a churro but I'm thinking that needs to change this trip. I know they have the mini churros at Pecos Bill's - would you recommend those or just going with a traditional from one of the stands?
I tried the mini churros from Pecos Bill's last year. They are so good!! Especially with the chocolate dipping sauce.

NiarrNDisney

Here's a few

MK - Cream Cheese Pretzel (Lunching Pad), Dole Whips (Aloha Isle), Eggrolls (Adventureland Eggroll Wagon), Frozen Banana (Maurice's Popping Machine), Mac & Cheese (Friar Nooks), Waffles (Sleepy Hollow)

Epcot - Baklava w/Moorish Coffee (Tangierine Cafe Coffee), Black Forest Cake (Sommerfest), Cannoli w/Small Plates (Tutto Gusto), Curry Chicken Pockets w/ a Canto Loopy or a Mango Gingerita (Joy of Tea), Napoleon (Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles) and a Slush from Les Vins, Small Plates (Spice Road Table), Sushi Combo (Katsura Grill)

DHS - Grapefruit Cake (Hollywood Brown Derby)

DAK - Elephant Ears (Kusafiri Coffee Shop), Homemade Ice Cream sandwich (Dino Bites), Mac & Cheese with shrimp or lobster(Eight Spoon), Yak Attack (Quality Beverages, Yak & Yeti)

DS - Salmon Swoon &/or Scallop Forest (Raglan Road), Samosas and Naan (Namaste Cafe Food Truck), Shrimp & Lobster Mac & Cheese (Superstar Catering Food Truck)

Resorts - Beignets (POFQ Sassagoula Floatworks), Breads and Spreads (AKL Victoria Falls), Crab Nachos (Dolphin BlueZoo), Dole Whips (Poly Pineapple Lanai), Headhunter Roll (Poly Trader Sam's), House-cut Truffle Fries &/or Onion Blossom (YCR Crew's Cup), Pretzels w/Dips (CR Wave Lounge), Tie-Dyed Cheese Cake (Everything Pop POP), Zebra Domes (AKL Boma, Mara)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom