• ET

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beetlejuice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters

sillyspook13

My favorite ride at Universal was the car ride AWAY from the park. My annual pass finally expired!!!

Attachments

• mms.gif
    mms.gif
    173 bytes · Views: 245

wdwrules

my favorite rides at universal are T2, twister and back to the future even though i get sick eveytime. i think universal has to do some updating here though before they add to ioa

goofy

Back to the future.

Multiple simulators on different level all looking at same screen.

As far as i know its the only one like this in the World (could be wrong) and it will remain my favourite until Disney copy it.

At IOA i think there is only 1 ride that would win a poll and that is Spederman its simply amazin!

markymark

Yep I voted for BTTF too. Although I haven't been on MIB yet! A few years back it was easily one of the best rides in Orlando. Ithink it's a bit dated now, but still great.

woofboy111

I personally think T2 could have had a better story. I'd have to say my favorte ride is MIB. It is great compared to Buzz Lightyear. My second choice would have to be king kong.

MrPromey

It's so funny that everyone tries to compare these two. They were both made for completely different audiences. Most teens/adults would prefer MIB since it was designed specifically for them... Don't mean to pick on you but people seem to have a hard time understanding that SRS was made with kids in mind.. If anyone is interested though, I can post a tip that works for both rides in increasing your score... ;)

wdwrules

i heard to increase your score your supposed to aim at things farther away because the beam that comes out of the gun widens the further it reaches if that makes sense

RogueHabit

On MIB, when you get to the point where you are supposed to shoot the other cars red light, turn and shoot your own one. You still get the points!!!

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Men In Black!

Can't wait to see the sequel to the hit movie next summer.

MIB2---July 4th, 2002

Attachments

• mickey45a[1].gif
    mickey45a[1].gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 147

Sean23

MIB is my favorite at Universal. I use the singles line and try always to top my high score. I need to try to shoot the car I am in, I did not even think about that.

popkid

i would have to say back to the future - though sometimes i've ridden it and not felt like i was 'riding it'. it just kinda felt i was looking at a big screen that was moving so fast it was making me sick.... if we move over to IOA i will say that spiderman was simply unbeleiveable!!!! Disney should sneak into IAO at night and steal that ride - i'll help :)

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by MrPromey
It's so funny that everyone tries to compare these two. They were both made for completely different audiences. Most teens/adults would prefer MIB since it was designed specifically for them... Don't mean to pick on you but people seem to have a hard time understanding that SRS was made with kids in mind.. If anyone is interested though, I can post a tip that works for both rides in increasing your score... ;)

well I can post one too. as soon as u get to the final alien and it startes smoking everywhere hit the red button u will get a additional 100,000 points. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom