Best Slide
Coronadro Springs, haven't been on Boardwalk
Best View
Coronadro, you can see epcot fireworks, ToT, swan and dolphin
Best Pool near Snack Area
Yacht and Beach Club

Samwayla

Pool

I think the best pools are at the mansions at Port Orleans Riverside. They are so nice, quiet and tranquil and peacefull after a long day at one of the parks. Since Each mansion has it's own pool there aren't many people there

Goofalicious

I'm gonna have to agree with Lance and Jen...I love the Beach Club's pool. The sand feels so much better on the feet after a long day of walking than the regular pool's hard floors. {And the whirlpool is fun to play in!}

Brett

Definently the Yacht and Beach club. The slide/pirate ship are great! Haven't seen the new Polynesian pool yet, but I'll make sure to check it out in a month.

DigitalDisney

Stormalong Bay (Y&BC), without any doubt. The slide is great, the pool has a sandy bottom, there are whirlpools and bubble pools, it's huge, etc.

MGMBoy

Y&BC...Hands down. I LOVE the whirlpool and the "sinking sand" (Assuming those things are still there). I just don't think that it's possible to beat that pool. The newest Poly pool looks pretty cool. I also think the theming for the All-Star pools is really good but I still LOVE Y&BC.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom