favorite places to eat off property?

danpam1024

I'd love to go to The Table, but haven't (yet)
Roy's is good too, but we have one here and I'd rather go somewhere I've never been.

Jim Chandler

Based upon people's favorites and some I love as well I fully understand why we are becoming a chubby country. One of the few which actually has good for you food is Sweet Tomatoes at least you have salads there and it can be your main course. Instead of a 1000 calorie burger with 500 cals of FF :eek:

steviej

Original Poster
Based upon people's favorites and some I love as well I fully understand why we are becoming a chubby country. One of the few which actually has good for you food is Sweet Tomatoes at least you have salads there and it can be your main course. Instead of a 1000 calorie burger with 500 cals of FF :eek:

I try to do a decent job of watching what I eat... except when I'm on vacation lol it's all systems go

Pao Gostoso is a great Brazilian bakery that also serves breakfast and lunch. It's on International Drive down near the Premium Outlet Mall. We go there every trip. They speak English there too. All the food is good and everything chocolate is incredible.

Vader2112

where are these two restaurants?

Christini's 7600 Dr Phillips Blvd Ste 84, Orlando (although I think it is in Kissimmee.)
Charley's the one nearest to WDW is in on 192 across from Celebration. They also have locations on International drive and Orange Blossom Trail (OBT) 6107 S. Orange Blossom Trail Orlando, Florida 32806

ChevisMickey

First Watch for breakfast. (Sand Lake Rd.)
Wildside for barbecue. (Edgewater Dr. and a bit of a drive from Disney)
Bahama Breeze is always good.
Uno's, although now I need to find and try Giordano's.
Krispy Kreme, although they closed on Millenia Blvd.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom