Favorite place for breakfast

AndyS2992

Ponderosa all you can eat breakfast buffet on iDrive :D Very good and very cheap.

I've only ever eaten breakfast at Pop Century and Art of Animation and it's very expensive for what you get and it doesn't even taste that nice so I prefer to venture off site. We rarely eat breakfast anyway as we are too busy tying to get to the parks for rope drop and get the big rides done quick so it's not really an issue fortunately.

mf1972

can't go wrong with a Mickey waffle. also liked the croissant sandwiches at the food courts also. we'd sometimes have breakfast at sunshine seasons in Epcot, but I think I heard they're not open for breakfast anymore.
does anyone have a pic of the pineapple macadamia pancakes? that sounds so awesome. :hungry:

Disney4family

I could fill up a whole suitcase with Pooh's stuffed french toast from The Crystal Palace! :hungry:
Of course, if I had to wing it, I would be okay with a Gran Marnier orange Slushie. Orange juice. Orange Slushie. You say po-Tay-to. I say po-tah-to. :rolleyes:

yedliW

Breakfast at Ohana is a lot of fun, and good food.

I second those who have recommended Boma.

Garden Grille for breakfast is fun too.

I have to say that I am not a huge fan of Mickey Waffles.. maybe because I never seem to get fresh ones.. they are never hot, and usually overcooked and dry..

EvilQueen-T

My favorite meal for breakfast (pictured here) is at Trattoria al Forno along with a bloody mary..super yummy start to the morning. My second choice comes in a super close second and that's at Kona Cafe at the Poly.
13466541_1178315165547253_9048818257001439938_n.jpg

Mrhappyplace

can't go wrong with a Mickey waffle. also liked the croissant sandwiches at the food courts also. we'd sometimes have breakfast at sunshine seasons in Epcot, but I think I heard they're not open for breakfast anymore.
does anyone have a pic of the pineapple macadamia pancakes? that sounds so awesome. :hungry:

The pancakes are included in The Big Kahuna

I'm not really a breakfast person and could easily skip the meal in favor of a early lunch. But I really enjoyed The Samoan also at Kona which is kinda odd cause it doesn't really look like something I would usually like.

Last edited:

carriebeth

We have had breakfast at Crystal palace, Hollywood and Vine and Askerhaus. The family favorite was Crystal Palace. It had a great variety and some absolutely delicious things and some of those were "exclusives" to that particular place. Plus the experience on a whole was really wonderful. I really liked Askerhaus. the little buffet area was nice with a good variety of "normal" choices and some more authentic type choices if you felt adventurous. The platters they brought out were very good. Now my husband hated breakfast there. He said the buffet area was "weird" and he didn't get enough to eat from the platters. Well they brought several out and there was food left over when our family was done so I don't know why he didn't seem to get enough....but he often complains about places and I can't understand why. This year we are trying Boma for breakfast. Quite excited about it.

21stamps

I'm not really a breakfast person and could easily skip the meal in favor of a early lunch. But I really enjoyed The Samoan also at Kona which is kinda odd cause it doesn't really look like something I would usually like.

This is making me really sad that we are staying at the contemporary instead of Poly this year. :(. I'll miss Kona Room Service Breakfast!!!

Can anyone give me tips on best breakfast foods at the Contemporary? Preferably ones that we can order to the room, so I'm assuming that would be The Wave's food?

ekutchey

All You Care to Eat Breakfast Skillet at Whispering Canyon in Wilderness Lodge!!

Also during our most recent trip (two weeks ago) we tried the breakfast buffet at Trails End at Fort Wilderness. It by far was one of the best non character buffets.

ajmellu7

Crystal Palace and Tuskers are both fantastic in my opinion, can't go wrong with either! All you can eat buffet and the Mickey waffles are great! Akershus is a little different food but amazing as well!

22YrsDVC

Thanks so much for the photos! Dang, now I have to go to work hungry!!

kaitertot5249

I am partial to Crystal Palace. I know the food is not the BEST breakfast food but the bright light in the atrium early in the morning is unbeatable. The Winnie the Pooh character interactions are a nice element because, as a 23 year old with no kids of my own, I don't typically allot time during my park days to meet and greets and this is a nice treat for me every trip. Plus, they're all so stinkin' adorable.

I also love the Mickey Waffles, they are my staple and Crystal Palace does a mighty fine job on them.

allidog1

I really like the Mickey waffles with the pecan praline syrup from Trails End at Fort Wilderness for breakfast. Makes the Mickey waffles even better :)

Weather_Lady

I confess, I am not a fan of big, heavy sit-down breakfasts -- I feel like I need a nap afterwards! My favorite Disney breakfast is a cup of hotel room coffee and a Fiber One bar, enjoyed while I sit with my family at a WDW bus depot, first thing in the morning, waiting for a bus to rope drop somewhere. There is typically a little stream or some some flowerbeds nearby that I can watch, along with the traffic and the people. The smell of the air -- that wet, green, Florida smell, tinged with the odor of exhaust from vehicles in and around the bus loop -- along with the knowledge that I'm with my family, on vacation -- makes that crappy coffee and sticky granola bar taste like nectar and ambrosia.

bunnyman

I miss the breakfast pizza at the WL. It disappeared several years ago with the homogenization of the menus as the Dining Plan became bigger. As to favorite, I've always liked Chef Mickey's or Whispering Canyon for breakfast.

Matt_Black

Another vote for 1900 Park Fare. The characters are great and spend a good amount of time at the tables. The food is fantastic too! I would also add Tusker House for breakfast. Great time!

Even if there were no characters, I'd still probably go to 1900, just because it looks so nice in there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom