1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Photopass Locations

Discussion in 'WDW Trip Planning' started by WDWDarling, Apr 19, 2017.

1. WDWDarling

WDWDarling Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone!

DH and I are going to WDW in a few weeks and this is our first time getting Memory Maker.

I know there are a lot of common Photopass locations like in front of Cinderella's Castle, Spaceship Earth, etc. but I'm just curious what your favorite spots are :).

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  2. MightyMouse

MightyMouse Well-Known Member

In front of Prince Eric's castle/Little Mermaid ride at MK. That place is incredibly scenic and provides for a great backdrop.

WDWDarling likes this.
  3. Kristopher Rannells

Kristopher Rannells New Member

At AK at the bridge between Expedition Everest and Nemo. Expedition Everest is a great backdrop, and we got lucky there were some really dark clouds in the background. The photographer added a short video magic shot of snow falling and it looked real, minus the tank tops, shorts, and flip flops

WDWDarling likes this.
  4. belledream

belledream Well-Known Member

World Showcase bridge just before France. Awesome skyline of France and the Eiffel Tower!

splashingatkali and WDWDarling like this.
  5. Capsin4

Capsin4 Well-Known Member

At MK, on the path from the hub to tomorrowland, there's a little nook on the left that gives good views of the castle with only the trees and moat between you. At AK, on the path from Yak and Yeti area to Mt. Everest with a sharp bend. There's usually a photographer right there using the water and Mt. Everest as a back drop in the distance. It's right across from the little island that has some sort of monkeys or apes on it. Also, look for them in the lazy rivers or wave pools if you go to the water parks.

WDWDarling likes this.
  6. nickys

nickys Well-Known Member

You beat me to it! We got about 4 different "Magic" ones here too,

WDWDarling likes this.
  7. disneyworlddad

disneyworlddad Member

I think my favorite shot was in front of Dumbo at night! They did a long exposure so Dumbo was just a blur in the background but we were perfectly focused.

WDWDarling likes this.
  8. WDWDarling

WDWDarling Well-Known Member Original Poster

Thank you all for the suggestions! Definitely taking note so we can try them out :).

9. Mark P.

Mark P. Well-Known Member

I know you already mentioned SSE, but during our last trip we got some pictures by one of the roving photographers using a fisheye lens, which made for a really unique effect (a CM friend mentioned that it's a relatively recent addition to that area). SSE is a magnet for fisheye-toting photogs, so it was cool to see PhotoPass taking advantage of the unique architecture in portraiture as well.

WDWDarling likes this.