Favorite Part of Wedway Peoplemover

ajkraz

Original Poster
A little bit odd but what is your favorite part about the peoplemover? One thing that everyone can agree on is that Peoplemover is the best ride at WDW (probably) or at least everyone likes it. So what is your favorite part, the little to no lines, just relaxing, Space Mountain, or Walt's vision of Epcot, it can be ANYTHING!

katiz

The fact that I can go around and around and around while the kids are doing their thing! Love the sights while relaxing!

parkhopper1213

A little bit odd but what is your favorite part about the peoplemover? One thing that everyone can agree on is that Peoplemover is the best ride at WDW (probably) or at least everyone likes it. So what is your favorite part, the little to no lines, just relaxing, Space Mountain, or Walt's vision of Epcot, it can be ANYTHING!
I wish the Peoplemover covered all of WDW. It would be great to take when it gets really crowded.

Disney4family

I would say relaxing and seeing the sights and hearing the music loop of Tomorrowland - with a special nod to the times you get to see the hub.
My hubby says when it perfectly lines up with the train in a few spots and he can wave at everyone.

GVentola

My fave parts of the WED-Way People Mover are things of the past now. I liked the music they played with it when I was a kid. I haven't heard that on any Disney Parks soundtrack CD; wish my hero (for rescuing so many lost Disney tunes), Randy Thornton, would put it out along with the soundtrack to the American Adventure. I also loved the part where you would go into Space Mountain--back when you could actually see the ride instead of just pure darkness.

Rsj88

It's definitely our favorite ride! My favorite thing about the Peoplemover is how it's different every time you go on it! I love people watching and relaxing while taking in the atmosphere of Tomorrowland. My favorite time to ride is at night during the fireworks or at the very end of the night when we are all exhausted and too tired to walk to the buses! Our kids love to fall asleep on it!

Sonconato

I would say relaxing and seeing the sights and hearing the music loop of Tomorrowland - with a special nod to the times you get to see the hub.
My hubby says when it perfectly lines up with the train in a few spots and he can wave at everyone.
It must be a husband thing. From the moment we get on until the moment we get off, my husband is waving non-stop. He even waves to the people on the Peoplemover when he is not on it. He calls it the WEDWave, in honor of its original name.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom