Favorite "Non Attraction" Things to Do In Disney

MIKETFROMRI

Original Poster
Love all the attractions, shows, water parks, restaurants etc in Disney, BUT beyond those things are some of my favorite things to do while at Disney......
** Find a nice Rocking Chair ,usually in Frontier Land, Fort wilderness,Wilderness Lodge etc and just sit, rock, and enjoy the sights and sounds of the people walking along...people gazing
** Just stroll Main St and take my time visiting the stores and again people watching
** Riding all the transportation options Disney has to ffer with the Friendship Boats which take you from Poly to MK being my favorite
** Early morning walks before heading out to parks and getting my morning cofeee...The walk at Port Orleans my favorite

YOURS ????? .....................

Kaznagan

when i get back from my trip i will let you know, but i love hearing what everyone else loves to do, cause it might steer me in a direction or do something i wouldnt have thought doing.

NiarrNDisney

Activities outside the attractions I like to do are:

- Having some adult drinks whether around the World Showcase or Flight's
- Shop in and around Disney Springs, the parks and the resorts
- Touring the resorts checking out the grounds and relaxing where possible
- Trying new food even if its just a small snack or a full meal
- Wander around the exhibits / galleries but really taking my time to really gather what I looking at

zurgandfriend

Early morning pre-park stroll around the resort with DD while the Mrs puts her face on back at the room. IMO the resort grounds are at their finest at this time of day and it is a great time before the hustle and bustle of the day kicks in to reconnect with the kiddo.

In a word "Ditto" I love my early morning stroll and I have had many a good conversations with cast members, Ranger Stan at the WL and I stopped and talked many times. I also like sitting in the lobby of my resort drinking my morning coffee and watching the resort "come alive."

rodserling27

I love to sit and relax ANYWHERE and people watch. The new fake grass area in the MK hub is a great place to do this. I also enjoy walking around Polynesian every time I have breakfast at Kona Cafe (which is almost every day when I'm at WDW!).

BigRedDad

When it is hot or we need a slow break, my daughter pin trades through the shops. Relax at a bar for an adult break. Sit on a bench and watch kids as my daughter runs around a playground.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom