Favorite Horror Movies? (Official Horror Movie Thread)

invadersam

My favourites are friday the 13th (1-9), saw (the whole series), nightmare on elm street (1-6, fvj), final destination, and halloween

WinnieSun_

I am so excited to see it. Stephen King said the movie was great and my friend told me people were saying it's the most terrifying movie they've ever seen. It will be my first horror movie I'll be seeing in theaters, wish me luck lol

mf1972

I am so excited to see it. Stephen King said the movie was great and my friend told me people were saying it's the most terrifying movie they've ever seen. It will be my first horror movie I'll be seeing in theaters, wish me luck lol
i'm watching it thursday night with a friend of mine. my wife chickened out weeks ago :hilarious:

WinnieSun_

i'm watching it thursday night with a friend of mine. my wife chickened out weeks ago :hilarious:

I'd love to go to a midnight screening, or at least at night. Last time I chickened out was Howl-o-scream, but I went years later and really enjoyed it. Hopefully I won't get to freaked out. :hilarious::eek:

WinnieSun_

I'm going either next Friday or a week from tomorrow to see it. Was sorta torn at first on whether or not I wanted to see it in theaters, but the anticipation for this movie is too strong to wait any longer. :D

The hype for this movie is too strong to ignore lol

mf1972

Currently hovering between 89 - 90 percent on Rottentomatoes, which is good news that Hollywood didn't screw up this adaptation. I'll remain cautiously optimistic, and withhold judgment until I see it this weekend.
i'm in my local theater now waiting for it to start ;). i'm hearing good reviews on it. should be fun

mf1972

just watched it (pun intended i guess) & its a lot of fun. has some good scares & some laughs, but the kids make this movie...hands down.
as far as pennywise...i thought skarsgard (hope i spelled that right) did a good job. creepy/funny at the same time.
enjoy everyone!

invadersam

It was awesome, but I got a better remake I'd like to mention, Texas chainsaw massacre 2003, that was amazing, as good as the original and Texas chainsaw massacre 2, but I did like it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom