Favorite Hidden Micky

I know its not really a hidden mickey but my favorite is the huge jafar in the rock wall at AK on one of the trails, its to your right as your crossing a bridge, if i had my hidden mickey book on me i would tell you all the exact place.... but its real big and real cool.

PoohBear119

I have a few:
1. In JiI (Figment) the onion rings in his house are a mickey (on the ceiling).
2. In TT - There is a Mickey pencil in the control room during the environmental tests.
3. In ToT I love the concierage desk glasses. I also love the little girl with the Mickey doll in the preshow and If you look at the stars as they converge for a split second you see Mickey.

My favorite of all time has been removed, but there used to be music sheets in each of the preshow rooms that said "The Marriage of Mickey Mouse."

Happy hunting!

rbrower

One of my favorites is in the Great Movie Ride. It is in the room where you start the ride, and it appears as if Mickey is in one of the houses. You can see his shadow through the window.

kristalovesWDW

didn't there used to be a HM around the castle that marked the center of the Magic Kingdom? I looked all around the back for it, because the stage is covering up the front of the castle.

ALSO, somebody posted about hidden donalds, I believe there's one sitting on a chair in the Haunted Mansion. I have yet to see it, but I read about it somewhere.

CBug88

My favorite hidden Mickey is the one in PoTC. It is the scene where the 3 prisoners are in the burning jail and the dog has the keys in his mouth. If you look closely the lock on the cell door is in the shape of Mickey.

Some other good ones are: the Great Movie Ride at DHS when you are traveling through the 'underworld'. If you look up to your left (while the mob scene is going on) you can see his profile is a warehouse window.

altpirate

My favorite hidden mickey is on the cement in the walkway between Test Track and the main entrance walkway to world showcase. I took this picture on my last trip. Anyway, I love finding hidden mickeys:sohappy:

2ry0qde.jpg

DizneyPryncess

The grim reaper holding up the glowing hidden mickey on the haunted mansion is one of my favorites.

I also like the profile mickey in the mural on the wall of the Garden Grille in Epcot.

The silhouette mickey on the Great Movie Ride in the upstairs window is awesome too. :)

I'm working on a new site (beta version) dedicated to just hidden mickeys.

http://www.mickeyheads.com

This isn't spam or anything (I'm a long-time board member...not active...but a lurker). I'm looking for real suggestions (and contributions). Please don't post here about the site (don't want to derail the thread), but please use the site to contact me.

Thanks.

Lkng4Magic

Animal Kingdom Hidden Mickey's

The family and I were chosen as the first Safari family a couple of weeks ago and got a back door tour on the Safari. I'm sure everyone knows that the Flamingo pond is a big Hidden Mickey but there is one on the rock "wall" as you go over the bridge. Also, they told us that the LARGEST hidden Mickey had just been certified. The Everest track has a HUGE hidden Mickey!

kimmykimmy

My favorite HMs are the place setting in the ballroom on the Haunted Mansion, the one in the aquarium at the Living Seas, the one of Mickey and Donald in the Indiana Jones room on the Great Movie ride, and the shadow of Goofy in Goofy's Candy Co. at Downtown Disney. =)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom