Favorite Hidden Micky

DancingPhoenix

From what I can remember, the trees planted in the shape of Mickey were done on purpose during an Earth Day celebration. Volunteers and Cast Members planted them in that shape and it should still be there.

My personal favorites are the sideways silhouette of Mickey in a frog's eye at the mural in Rafiki's Planet Watch, and then the Minnie at the beginning of the Great Movie Ride. For those trying to find Minnie she's in the middle part of the mural, above a white building and to the right. Her silhouette is in the trees just above it. She's a little harder to identify because her bow makes her ears less recognizable :)

I also really enjoy the one at the Town Square before Main Street in the MK that is made up of horse shoe prints. I can't wait to hunt for new ones in the FLE!

Clowd Nyne

The first two I found on my own. The debate able three balls in a jar in the jungle cruise line. (Whether on purpose or not three circles is a Mickey!) and on the back of the Tonys Townswuare sign. A simple Mickey stamp! Love it!

rob45

When entering Enchanted Tales with Belle, look at the stack of firewood at the left of the fireplace, the bottom has a HM. Also look at the picture on the left of the fireplace, a HM is in the clouds. I spotted these in October.

bdearl41

I like the 3 we were shown on the Great Movie Ride when it broke down this past week. They were all in the Gangster room. 2 were on the movie poster walls, one of which is mickey's shoe and tail sticking out from behind the poster for Public Enemy. The third is high up in the windows on the side the gangster comes from. Its a mickey head shadow in the window.

I personally love the hats in the attic of the haunted mansion.

One new one i found was on Living with the Land. As you go through the rooms with the fish tanks, the middle shrimp tank on the right has a cage tilted in it. if you look back you see its a mickey cage.

My wife found one below the picture of the dinosaur and nemo in Andy' room while in line for Toy Story Mania.

KCL

Here are a few of my favorites, mainly because we found all these without doing much research. My wife and I just kind of stumbled upon them waiting in line or just wandering around the parks late at night.

One in the queue for TSMM. It was right near the ground and we just happened to pause there and look down.

Two at Be Our Guest. One was in the armor room and the other on a kiosk when you order.

Another two where in the store after Star Tours. One was a little less traditional and took us a while because of a small crowd doing something in front of it.

Ember

The one made from a garden hose on the Behind the Seeds tour :D My son was so excited when he saw that one.

253359_10201149668774581_1121483313_n.jpg

LostPrincessKarleigh

I've been obsessed with finding Hidden Mickey's since I was 8! My favorite would have to be the one in ToT (the glasses on the receptionists desk and the doll in the video)

SMPTE MOUSE

I'm also a big fan of the Mickey's Forest. Sometimes if you want to hide something, you just need to put it out in the open, where nobody would look... It's just a few miles NW of MK.

Worlds Largest Hidden Mickey.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom