Favorite Hidden Micky

Deboona

Does anyone fancy giving me a list of the best hidden mickeys?
Me and my boyfriend are going in September, I have been before but this is his first trip, and we want to have the full Disney experience!!

I'm a bit ashamed that I hadn't noticed any of these on my previous trips!:ROFLOL:

mp2bill

Here is a hidden Mickey at DHS. I thought it was a bit different.

IMG_0637.jpg

Here is the store it is on.

IMG_0638.jpg

What do you guys think?

Erik

I have no clue where said hidden mickey is on the second one (the store), and the first one is kinda weak because the rocks that make uo the HM aren't anywhere close to being round, but then I guess that would make it too obvious.

mp2bill

I don't think I read anyone posting this one but there's one on the ceiling of the pirates shop.

I was in line at the register behind a dad buying his kids everything in the stupid store(seriously about $500 in merchandise) I sighed and looked up at the ceiling. All of the ceiling lanterns casts shadows on the ceiling but only 1 made a full, properly proportional mickey head. If standing at the register, it's too your right by the shelves. I took a pic with my cell but I dont have that phone anymore. Im going back next month so I'll get a pic again.

Too cool!

I should really read these threads fully before posting instead of posting, and then reading backwards. 11 pages of posts are a lot though.

Alley7728

This one might have already been mentioned but we found one this last trip on the Haunted Mansion Ride the three bowler hats on the hat rack in the brides section makes a perfect hidden Mickey.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom