Favorite Disney World Area Property?

WildernessMan83

If you haven't stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge you must. You don't necessarily have to stay in a savanna view room. Standard view rooms are about $100 less a night and sometimes they have views of the savanna. It's truly a unique hotel experience.

We have not stayed here yet, mainly due to the distance to Magic Kingdom. My 5-year old saw an Animal Kingdom Lodge commercial this morning and now wants to stay there so we may do so for our September trip. We usually stay at Wilderness or Poly so I hope we won't be disappointed.

We're also in the camp of Poly or Wilderness for our favorite for our typical family trip. Beach Club comes in right behind it because of the awesome pool area for the kids, although we like the food choices much less here.

blueboxdoctor

While I see the attraction to many of them, my favorite is the Polynesian. To me, the theme is the perfect vacation theme. Sure, it is very spread out so getting around could take a while depending on where your room is, but they do such a good job decorating the resort so you don't mind walking around. I do wish they still had the waterfall in the main lobby, but I know that won't happen. Other than that, all of the rest of their updating has been very good.

The Animal Kingdom resort also seems like it would be pretty interesting. I haven't stayed there, and due to its location, may not stay there, but I would like to visit it. It definitely seems like a very unique experience.

I also like the Wilderness Lodge and have stayed there. During the winter months, it's really nice, especially all the fireplaces on the upper levels and it is still very easy to get to the parks.

In a few months I will be at Coronado Springs for the first time, which seems like it will probably be nice (hoping to get a view of the lake or anything other than the parking lot, not sure what that includes with a standard view).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom