Favorite Disney Memory?!

OldKeyWest24

Original Poster
Hey-
Do ya'all have a favorite Disney Memory i have sooooo many so its hard to choose just one. One that stciks outwas St. Patricks Day at Disney in 1996. We got on the Bus to OKW and a man got on he wass a litle drunk and giggly and he made the bus ride fun coming back from Epcot. all of a sudden he said "hey everyone what does epcot stand for!?" No one answered out ofconfusion. Then he says Every Person Comes Out Tired..LOL Get it! take te first letters of the phra if ya dont. lol so whats ur fave Disney Memory?

Ariel

Mine would have to be the first time I ever saw the castle in person...it was just magical and I'll never forget it :)

Maria

I have so many!
Watching RoE for the first time to the public and crying with it with my bf...
A sweet one that I will never forget was getting my first kiss (at Disney) by the Fountain of Nations one nice night... aaaawwww ;)

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Maria
I have so many!
Watching RoE for the first time to the public and crying with it with my bf...
A sweet one that I will never forget was getting my first kiss (at Disney) by the Fountain of Nations one nice night... aaaawwww ;)

was that the night I spilled my drink on my pants??:veryconfu :)

Sheri

Originally posted by Maria

ooops... :( yeah...it was while you were washing them! :eek: :(

Maria! Going from guy to guy like that! :eek: ...be carefull, breaking all those hearts! yah know theres words for that but I don't wanna sounds offensive!

ps...Where have u heard that b4? :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :D ;)

Maria

Originally posted by SheriD013

Maria! Going from guy to guy like that! :eek: ...be carefull, breaking all those hearts! yah know theres words for that but I don't wanna sounds offensive!

ps...Where have u heard that b4? :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :D ;)

duh!... Sherry Baby.... you are still too young to understand some things.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hellokitty1

back on track

The cool morning air --first drive through
the gates, seeing the epcot ball in person and
running quick to ride the Test Track ride.

This was my first day at disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom