Favorite Christmas TV commercials

KentB3

Original Poster
Since Christmas is coming very soon, I thought I'd post videos of some of my Christmas TV commercials of all time. Since there are so many Christmas commercials for me to pick from, these are just a few of my favorites! ;)

Folgers coffee, circa 1985:

Coca-Cola, circa 1977:

Norelco electric razors, one of many versions of this ad!:

McDonald's, where kids ice skate with Ronald McDonald:

If you have any favorites to share with us, please post! :)

Last edited:

KentB3

Original Poster
A few more:

Dell computers, 2001. This one cracks me up! :D :

Here's and earlier Dell Christmas commercial, from 2000:

E.T. video game from Atari, 1982:

Though not necesarily a Christmas ad, this is for Mr. Microphone (circa 1978). The lively, almost ear-splitting rendition of Deck the Halls at the end of this and other Ronco products is really memorable!:

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Thanks for that little trip down memory lane. The Norelco commercial is such a classic. I also liked the Andre one as well. Never thought I'd miss TV commercials, but there definitely are a few that I do.

KentB3

Original Poster
A few more:

Hershey's Kisses, where the candy turns into handbells. This originally aired circa 1988, and is anothe of my all-time favorites!:

M&M's, 1982:

An updated version of the same M&M's ad, from 1987:

A more recent (and FAR more memorable!) M&M's commercial:

Fruity & Cocoa Pebbles, 1980's:

Last edited:

prberk

A few more:

Hershey's Kisses, where the candy turns into handbells. This originally aired circa 1988, and is anothe of my all-time favorites!:

I completely agree with that one. I has become my favorite. I look forward to it every year.

I also still love the Norelco one.

prberk

I have stated this in the past, but it bears repeating here. I like two that I don't think have existed for the several years, but that used to be standards for the week AFTER Christmas:

(1) Pizza Hut: "Flaming turkey wings," sung to the tune of "Five gold rings" in "The 12 Days of Christmas." It was hilarious with all the different ways turkey leftovers are served (and thus tiresome, making you want PIZZA!),

(2) Sears' add that proclaimed, "Everything you wanted, but didn't get for Christmas, is on sale now at Sears!" (In their Everything-You-Wanted-But -Didn't-Get-For-Christmas Sale.)

Both of those jingles stayed with me for years. Showed the effectiveness of good jingles in marketing.

KentB3

Original Poster
WOW! :eek: I never imagined anyone replying to a Christmas themed thread on Mother's Day, but thanks anyway! The Fruity Pebbles Christmas commercial is also one of my all-time favorites as well! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom