Favorite Character Tournament Bracket/ First Round! Poll 2 Vote!

Phil V.S. Burrito

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goofy Rocks

Original Poster
Last week we saw pluto kind of destroy Mad Hatter! This weeks battle we have an underdog versus well a memorable character from hercules! VOTE WHO YOU LIKE MORE :D and thanks again for everyones votes last week!
851822_1318181313226_full.jpg
Caballeros-disneyscreencaps_com-1655.jpg

jw24

Or it could just be these characters are unrecognizable to most members? I know Phil because I really enjoy Hercules but Burrito? Never heard of him until this post. If you're going to do a character tournament, may I suggest grouping them based on character type (Hero, heroine, villain, sidekick, etc.) for future attempts by you or anyone else for that matter?

Goofy Rocks

Original Poster
Or it could just be these characters are unrecognizable to most members? I know Phil because I really enjoy Hercules but Burrito? Never heard of him until this post. If you're going to do a character tournament, may I suggest grouping them based on character type (Hero, heroine, villain, sidekick, etc.) for future attempts by you or anyone else for that matter?

I did it based on people the forum had nominated and placed them at random to be fair that's why some are obscure characters

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom