Favorite Character Tournament Bracket/ First Poll! Vote!

Mad Hatter V.s. Pluto

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goofy Rocks

Original Poster
There are some strange match ups in this poll :confused:
Although i do like how it could come down to Mickey V Minnie :devilish:
yeah there are i mean i could have matched it up the way i wanted to but did not feel that would be fair. so i used a random site to mix names up and placed them accordingly in the bracket. it is interesting due to the fact most nominations were done through this site. so obscure characters mostly came from here. i am excited to see what happens! no offense to mickey but i hope he does not end up winning in the end :0

JIMINYCR

Coming from a dog guy... one who makes his living off of the canine species... I have to go with Mickeys faithful pal, devoted sidekick, loyal friend, Pluto. He's been around since the 1930's, and still as popular as ever.

plub.gif

plutobed.gif
plutohouses.gif
june212s.gif
aug2417s.gif
mira62s.gif

tare

Coming from a dog guy... one who makes his living off of the canine species... I have to go with Mickeys faithful pal, devoted sidekick, loyal friend, Pluto. He's been around since the 1930's, and still as popular as ever.

plub.gif

plutobed.gif
plutohouses.gif
june212s.gif
aug2417s.gif
mira62s.gif
Yah nobody can beat anyone of that age a stature!!!

Joshua&CalebDad

Here is the bracket to see where everyone ended up and who they will be up against! http://betterbracketmaker.com/#!/96b5354705025 second of all please vote when polls are poste d the more votes the more fun this will be! Nominations were randomly mixed up for bracket purposes! Remember to vote on who you like more, you only get one vote!!

i guess each week i will have to post a new poll unless i can make more polls through this one thread?

Hey, I just saw the bracket and I say this thing is rigged. :eek: Even if the Little Flying Burrito beats Phil, there is now way el Burrito beats Pluto. :hungover:

Come on now.

Goofy Rocks

Original Poster
poll closes in two days!!!!!! i dont think mad hatter can pull off an upset but who knows?!?!!? keep on voting if you have not yet :D thanks guys for voting it is fun coming home from night shift and checking this makes my day a lot better

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom