Favorite Bars

Beacon Joe

I'm not sure what you're looking for from Mizner's. It's one of my favorite bars in the WDW complex. And it's mostly because of bartender Tammy, who makes the whole experience fun. And then you add in the big band that's playing on the balcony, and you have a totally cool experience!

So again, what are you looking for?

I thought it was clear: nicer, more comfortable surroundings. IMHO, its décor is a bit sterile and lacks personality.

danyoung56

I thought it was clear: nicer, more comfortable surroundings. IMHO, its décor is a bit sterile and lacks personality.

Well, what you said was "It's not really cozy, and not the sort of place one wants to hole up and stay a while." For me Mizner's is incredibly cozy, and absolutely is the sort of place to hole up and stay a while. I guess it's just a difference of opinion.

NiarrNDisney

One place I wish would get spruced up and rethemed would be Mizner's. I regularly stay at the Grand Floridian and don't enjoy spending time at Mizner's at all. It's not really cozy, and not the sort of place one wants to hole up and stay a while. Take the Bar at the Broadmoor in Colorado Springs as an example.

Which Bar/Lounge are you thinking of from The Broadmoor? Bar Del Largo, The Hotel Bar or The Penrose Room?

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
My favourite bar ;)
Milky-Way-UK-Wrapper-Small.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom