Favorite Attraction Song?

Parker Clan

Love this thread!
And as I'm currently jamming to the Four Parks One World CD in my car.. I can't just pick one ;)
I absolutely love Spaceship Earth instrumental, Soarin', Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain.. And so many more!!!
That CD is the best

Skooterkid

The Space Mountain music is chilling, the Soarin' theme is magnificent and Golden Dreams is awe-inspiring. I would also add the Tower of Terror lobby music for it's atmosphere and The Great Movie Ride montage finale music (has the recent re-do totally done away with the soundtrack? I hope not!).

Skooterkid

The Space Mountain music is chilling, the Soarin' theme is magnificent and Golden Dreams is awe-inspiring. I would also add the Tower of Terror lobby music for it's atmosphere and The Great Movie Ride montage finale music (has the recent re-do totally done away with the soundtrack? I hope not!).

Bucfan87

The Enchanted Tiki Room is by far the best attraction song. I was sad when they changed it a few years ago. Then i was overjoyed when they decided to put it back to the original. It's perfect...don't mess with it.

Bring Back Veggie Fruit Fruit!!!!!

Blackie Pueblo

Thanks for presenting a question that cannot be answered! :)

Soarin theme, Yo Ho (POTC), Promising Tomorrows (SM), Destiny (M:S), Living with the Land (TL), etc.

Well said. There are so many great attraction songs from all over Disney World how can anyone possibly narrow it down to just one. I'll do my best but I'd have to split up the parks

MK: Grim Grnning Ghosts, A Bright Big Beautful Tomorrow, Splash Mountain Absolutly love Soar'n, Love all the music in the American Adventure especially the Two Brothers song. (ok I failed)

prfctlyximprct

Soarin' theme.. it's THE song that I can listen to here at home that gets my emotions going. I get goosebumps and bawl my eyes out. Oh Soarin' how I love thee.

nelsonj3

I have several favorite attraction songs, but I'll have to say that my favorite overall score is from the Jeremy Irons Version of Spaceship Earth. I love the descent music as mentioned above, but I also love the rest of the score. Here it is, just for fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom