Favor to ask of anyone visiting Universal soon

Minthorne

Original Poster
i have friends with younger kids who are planning a trip this summer to Universal and WDW. They are hoping to get maps of the parks before they go. I have Disney maps. We found the universal ones online but don't want to pay $5 on eBay for each of them.

I was wondering is anyone might be visiting Universal Orlando soon that would be willing to grab 2 maps to each Universal park and mail them to me?

Or does anyone know if you can request one from Universal?

PinnySmart

i have friends with younger kids who are planning a trip this summer to Universal and WDW. They are hoping to get maps of the parks before they go. I have Disney maps. We found the universal ones online but don't want to pay $5 on eBay for each of them.

I was wondering is anyone might be visiting Universal Orlando soon that would be willing to grab 2 maps to each Universal park and mail them to me?

I think if you call guest services they will send you an info pack. I will be back in the area in a couple of weeks so if you can't get them directly from Universal I will pick some up. I may even have some left over in a bag somewhere in the house. I will look.

BoardwalkGlenn

I'm going later this week. I'll pick up some maps (and if they survive the rain), I'll mail them to you. After I get back, I send you a private message to let you know and get your address.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom