Fave Disney Commercial-DL or WDW

Highland_Holly

That one is a good one. I also like the one where the fathers reflection in a mirror shows he is an adult, but when at the parks he is a kid...totally me, too. I love the one where the kid and then the dad say "too excited to sleep...and my son loves the one with the horses coming and the parents are on the computer realizing they can afford it. You cannot talk when that one is on.:)

We were at WDW when they were filming that one! They were doing the part with the girls on Thunder Mountain Railroad. Now, whenever my kids see it, they say, "Look, it's OUR commercial!" LOL

Paul06TC

I remember this one...they had this commercial on the disney vhs movies.I think its on the santa clause but im not perfectly sure.

Paul06TC

Sorry, cant find a copy on youtube, but..

starts with a little girl sitting on her hotel bed, dressed and ready, parents sleeping..phone rings.."It's Goofy" with her wake-up call...

She pulls her parents along from attraction to attraction..

End of the day, walking down a dark Main Street USA..

Girl looks slightly sad, leaving the park.. "Did you get to do everything?" her parents ask?

She looks up, and sees Mickey standing at the end of the street..

" I've waited my whole life to meet *you* "

This is the one that they played on the Disney VHS movies in the mid 90's, I think it should be on the Santa Clause one if memory serves me right.

bayoumoon

My all time favorite is the "We're too excited to sleep". I also love the one's with the mom & daughter going throught the park and mom is shown as an adult through her reflection but a little girl running around with her daughter. Its me all the way. (whether I'm at the world or not)

wedway71

Original Poster
Wow, the "Dreamer" one gave me chills! Funny how a commercial can do that, huh?

I liked one that was on the Tarzan VHS that talked about the Millennium Celebration.

Also this one: http://youtube.com/watch?v=MixrP-L1Yc4&feature=related

This was just too dang cute: http://youtube.com/watch?v=S1eTGaZZUhA&feature=related

And does anyone remember this? http://youtube.com/watch?v=-tpI8m8MKQc

I did see those when they were out....BTW I dont remember seeing that last 5 seconds that says "Walt Disney's Wet and Wild"--What was that???

ctxak98

this is a realy old one but the girl is sitting waiting on the bed and the phone and she answers and says" ITS GOOFY!" and it shows her at disney world meeting all the characters and at the end the mom says something like " well you saw pretty much everyone " and the girl looks all sad and then infront of her is mickey and shes all happy and says Ive been waiting my whole life to meet you. It was back in the ninties but i loved it:wave:

Tiggerfanatic

They just did the "I'm too excited to sleep!" commercial, updated for the Year of Million Dream promotion during the Disney special on the Travel Channel.

this is a realy old one but the girl is sitting waiting on the bed and the phone and she answers and says" ITS GOOFY!" and it shows her at disney world meeting all the characters and at the end the mom says something like " well you saw pretty much everyone " and the girl looks all sad and then infront of her is mickey and shes all happy and says Ive been waiting my whole life to meet you. It was back in the ninties but i loved it:wave:

Does anyone have this one? Being an Entertainment CM they show this one as part of our training...and I can never find it on You Tube!! Anybody have a link for it?

Saoirse1916

Great thread, glad this was bumped! My favorite, which I've been unable to find on YouTube, showed a kid and his parents packing, going to the airport, flying, getting to the hotel -- all the while he's telling his folks what he's going to say to Mickey and what they're going to talk about.

Then it cuts to him standing in front of Mickey dumbfounded and Mickey just gives him a big hug. Reminds me of my daughter meeting Ariel for the first time this past November.

Edeyore

I can't believe I am saying this, but wouldn't it be great if there was a DVD with all of the commercials. I remember all of the ones being mentioned and they were all great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom