Fave Disney Commercial-DL or WDW

mpoppins217

I can't remember it well and I can't find any videos of it but maybe someone else will remember it too.

When I was around 1 or 2 everytime the commercial for Disneyland came on with the song Going Out West Where I Belong, I would RUN from wherever I was and throw myself in front of the tv singing and dancing. And I vaguely remember Thunder Mtn in the video but that's about it. Most of this has been told to me from my family, as well as using it against me to potty train me but I won't go into that now.

Anyone else remember this commercial? I would love to finally see it and remember it.

Cmdr_Crimson

The 20th Anniversary commercial from 1991 The one that counts from 1-20 with each showing one of the 20 new attractions/shows for the anniversary. Then they yell "One More Time!" and repeat the 20.

Here you go!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4XWFrOA3Ag

Although I would say a commercial I remember wasn't a disney commercial even tho they were sponsored alot during the 80's specials & parades..I'm talking about Juan Valdez Columbian Coffee "The Official Coffee of Disneyland & Walt Disney World"

lilclerk

The only commercial to ever bring a tear to my eye is the one where there is a boy sleeping in the turn of the century and the parents walk in and say goodnight.

They both chuckle at all the pictures laying all over his bed and the dad asks where does he think up all these things....

Then he walks out and turns around and says "Goodnight Walt"

Ohhh I wish I could find that one on youtube.

DiPSU224

Wow I had never seen that one with the young Walt. It gave me such goosebumps! That's now up there with the "We're too excited to sleep!" :)

Grimsby

Sorry, cant find a copy on youtube, but..

starts with a little girl sitting on her hotel bed, dressed and ready, parents sleeping..phone rings.."It's Goofy" with her wake-up call...

She pulls her parents along from attraction to attraction..

End of the day, walking down a dark Main Street USA..

Girl looks slightly sad, leaving the park.. "Did you get to do everything?" her parents ask?

She looks up, and sees Mickey standing at the end of the street..

" I've waited my whole life to meet *you* "

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom