Fastpass +

Disney5555

Original Poster
Can everyone use fastpass+, or is it only the select few that have magicbands. We are going in 55 days, but whenever I go to the fastpass+ area on the computer it says that the dates are not within the period to make a selection. I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong, or if I just don't qualify. Also I thought that I read that Art of Animation was doing the magic band testing, which is where we will be staying. Is it the whole resort and when should we expect to find out if we are included. Sorry for all the questions, I am a little confused by this whole process! Thanks

Tom

Beta Return
Can everyone use fastpass+, or is it only the select few that have magicbands. We are going in 55 days, but whenever I go to the fastpass+ area on the computer it says that the dates are not within the period to make a selection. I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong, or if I just don't qualify. Also I thought that I read that Art of Animation was doing the magic band testing, which is where we will be staying. Is it the whole resort and when should we expect to find out if we are included. Sorry for all the questions, I am a little confused by this whole process! Thanks

Right now, Disney is only "officially" running the MM+/FP+ test through the end of October. They have not issued any official statements regarding continued tests, or a full rollout, beyond that. However, it is widely known (or rumored) that all Disney resort stays beginning on or after Nov 1 will be eligible to participate.

Until they release that information, your account will likely continue to show your trip as ineligible. I suggest logging in and checking it routinely, as the ability will magically appear one day.

Midforum

We have Fastpass+ selections for 11/17 already. Stayed at POP in August and the bands are still linked to our account.

Rob562

We have Fastpass+ selections for 11/17 already. Stayed at POP in August and the bands are still linked to our account.

Yup. As long as you have an active MagicBand and still-valid admission linked to it (such as an AP), you have full access to making FP+ reservations, even if you're not currently staying on-site.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom