Fastpass+ with Annual Passes

Luke Richardson

Original Poster
I am booked in early February for the Pop Century Resort. I have also purchased an annual pass as I will be going back next summer and felt that I will get good use of it. According to the Disney website, I have to pick up my AP when I get there. Will I still be able to book my FP+ with the pass even though it's not active yet and if so, can I do it at the 60 day mark? Any help would be appreciated!

CAPTAIN HOOK

As you're staying on site then you can book at 60 days. I'm not 100% on this but - You will / should have some kind of booking reference for your AP - this should be accepted in MDE to allow you to make the bookings

dreamfinder

@CAPTAIN HOOK is correct. If you purchased the AP online, it should have automagically been associated with your MDE account. If it wasn't, or if you bought a voucher someplace else (like the Disney store) there should be a code on the voucher/confirmation that you can enter into your MDE account to associate the AP voucher with your account letting you book FP+ as appropriate.

Luke Richardson

Original Poster
Thanks for the replies. I checked my MDE account again and it appears that the AP is linked up and I could book FP+ at the 30 day mark now. I check in to Pop Century on January 30th. I'm assuming 60 days before then, it will automatically allow me to book fast passes?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom