1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. couchpotatooo

couchpotatooo Well-Known Member

Have Tiers changed yet in Animal Kingdom, If not how do you think they will Tier that park with Pandora opening soon.

2. wdrive

wdrive Well-Known Member

No they haven't changed yet.

In theory they shouldn't have to Tier the park. Adding attractions should lessen the need for tiering. Adding attractions adds more choice and capacity and should help to spread out Fastpass usage.

sxeensweet likes this.
  3. yedliW

yedliW Well-Known Member

I didn't realize AK had tiers.. I thought only EPCOT and HS had them.. what are the tiers at AK?

sxeensweet likes this.
  4. wdrive

wdrive Well-Known Member

DAK doesn't have tiers.

MickeyMomV, sxeensweet and yedliW like this.
  5. DfromATX

DfromATX Well-Known Member

Good question and I'm glad you asked. I've been wondering that myself and I'm glad it doesn't appear to be something that will happen. I really don't like the tier system at Epcot and HS.

6. JusticeDisney

JusticeDisney Well-Known Member

I asked a similar question in another thread, and while I certainly don't have any definitive answer, I have read some articles speculating that a tier system will be put into place upon the opening of Avatar land. I hope that's not the case, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if that's the way Disney chooses to go.

DfromATX likes this.